Aaarrrggghhh day 3 and i want to cry!!! Help

Ha ha good luck ill check in tomorrow to see how you've done too hopefully well both have a smile on our faces:)))))

Ok so I'm 8.5lbs down woop woop!!! But today has been really hard, hungry and struggling getting the water down... Early night Ithink, I'm shattered. Hope everyone had a good start to the week xxx

Well done fantastic !!! Yey us most defo!!! It hasn't been easy, but as long as I see in going down slightly every week I know it's all worth it!!! I'm taking sun and mon next week off plan as I'm out for Easter and its my sisters 30th on the Monday and were all out!!!( one reason of getting back on the diet so I can get into my dress) then back on it for 2 days then its MY BIRTHDAY!!! Yippee then back to it as nothing till end of may and I'm hoping to be near target!!!!!... Big smiles today from both of us!!!!!

Defo smiling :) Sounds like you have a great few fun days to look forward to. You are right the losses, no matter how small, do make the whole thing worth all the pain. I think you are very wise to allow yourself treat days as otherwise you feel really isolated from society. The last time I did this I managed 6 months straight. By the end I was so scunnered I just gave up. I didn't look at the scales until I had already gained it all back. This time I am remaining part of society (with the monthly weekends off and real food on all weekends) and will have a longer time off if need be to prevent it becoming too much for me. I am weighing myself even if I know I have gained but rewarding myself for every loss. Have bought loads of new make up and a few clothes. I am sooooo looking forward to a huge clothes shopping spree when I get to goal.

I agree with whole being a part of society thing... We need to live in the right now and be happy but make right choices, doesn't matter how long it takes the destination will be worth it ...lol....I like the treat idea, being makeup etc... Usually i would have a cake....ha ha only joking

well done both! fab losses, keep at it for another week now and make good choices if you have to eat out! im eating out on friday so im checking the menu to see whats healthy and low cal! got my weigh in tonight after work so ill update tomorrow. havent been 100% at all this week but kept calories very low so should have at least a water loss. got to try my best to stick to it properly this week though, am taking it 4lbs at a time! xx

Thanks lumpy... I've found it had the past two days if I'm honest, and usually I'm great at work. But god I'm starving!!!! Just got home and I'm off for a shake... I'd be sooo pleased if I have a 4lb loss this week, but I need to be realistic and hope for 2lb anything more is a bonus!!! Good luck with the weigh in

It is hard to stick to but so worth it when the lbs drop off. I'm just home from work so have 2 packs still to have before bed - and I'm having an early night because I'm shattered.

Hi imy... How are you getting on? Do you have much to lose? Ifriday and Saturdays are the hardest so just need to push through!! Good luck x

Hi! So sorry, I don't come on here every day and have only just seen this. I've lost 15lbs and got another 2/3 stone to lose (haven't made a final decision yet). I'm on my 4th week of my re-start (after having a baby who's now two and a half), am struggling this week with bad headaches and feeling hungry as it's my t.o.m. but otherwise doing good thanks.

Congratulations both of you on the fantastic losses! :)

hello all! had my weigh in last night and i've lost 7lbs! very pleased considering i havent been 100% totally but determined to focus hard this week. i told my cdc i was struggling to do just shakes so she suggested i find a happy medium and was happy for me to just have 2 shakes and a small lunch and low carb dinner so that i can get a good balance and still exercise. ive already put 1lb on from yesterday as i ended up eating some of my dads curry (naughty) but at least i can refocus today, going to zumba tonight so that should help me get back on track! xx

7lbs..yipeeee!! Well done that's fab!!!! I'm struggling this week I'm being good but ( I know I shouldn't) ive been on the scales ,but I haven't lost a pound!!! Tampin!!! Anyway I like you have had a word with my cdc today so I'm having a low carb low cal chicken salad!!! Here goes nothing!!! Fab news on the HALF STONE!! Sounds amazeballs
when you say it like that!!!

Great loss Lumpyandbumpy!!!

Avamum I weigh daily too and it is demotivating when I sts or gain ( like I did this morning). You just have to believe it will work and in a few weeks you won't believe how far you have come.

Keep on going!!

thanks both! i also weigh daily, i shouldnt do though as my scales are saying 10st 6lbs which is 2lbs up from my official weigh in so obv thats off putting but jst shows you cant rely on them, especially when using different scales! im drinking plenty of water today, got to keep focused! xx

Yeah it's defo best to stick to one set of scales!!!! I'm struggling with water intake.... But down it goes!!!!!!! Really want a curry!!!! Even if it was just a mouthful....lol

i struggle with water intake too but i find it does make me feel better, i feel like im peeing the weight away lol, worth it then!xx

just checking in, havent been able to get online for the past 2 days, stupid internet connection playing up! i lost 3lbs at yesterdays weigh in so that's 10lbs in 2 weeks :) going to try and push for the full stone over the next two now so just 2lbs a week will get me there. if i'm extra good i might be lucky and lose a little bit more but we'll see! xx

Back