Aaarrrggghhh day 3 and i want to cry!!! Help

just checking in, havent been able to get online for the past 2 days, stupid internet connection playing up! i lost 3lbs at yesterdays weigh in so that's 10lbs in 2 weeks :) going to try and push for the full stone over the next two now so just 2lbs a week will get me there. if i'm extra good i might be lucky and lose a little bit more but we'll see! xx

Well done!

Fantastic.... I sts!! :-( gutted but to be expected as I was out for lunch Sunday and Monday... Tried to make good choices but hey!!! Here's to next week... But it's my birthday tomorrow... Please say I can have a treat, I have a yr to wait till the next one x...lol

avamum thats fab, the sts is prob coz of the lunches out so you'll have some retention water wise i would think. you might have a nice whoosh next week now :) xx

Hello ladies

Sounds like you are all ticking along nicely.

Well done

PB

hey guys, im only on day 3 so its good to read all your posts and see people who have just started and have done so well
keeps me feeling very positive :)

hey guys, im only on day 3 so its good to read all your posts and see people who have just started and have done so well
keeps me feeling very positive :)

hang in there hun, you'll have a good loss by the time you weigh in you're halfway there! i've been useless this week and its my totm so hoping for a sts when i weigh but will try my best to stick to it for the following week!

I get weighed on sunday so it will only be day 5 for my first weigh in due to a few false starts last week so am not too hopeful for this week but then hope can stick in there and get a good number the following sunday
Im abso desperate to see the numbers begin to fall.

Hi Laura

I started on Tuesday and weigh in Saturday so only a 4 day week this week. I am hoping to have lost 4lbs when I hop on the scales.

How you getting on ?

PB

hey phat bird, av been fine up until today and im struggling quite a bit in my work just now, hunger pangs will not go away and my head feels a little sore!! been managing to drink over 3litres of water a day, iv been a yoyo back and forth to the loo!!!
im holding off untill i have my 2nd shake coz im working in the pub tonight (i have 2 jobs) and i know im going to struggle big time tonight
i was 12.2 when was last weighed so im at least hoping by sunday to be into the 11's :)

Back