aaarrrggghhhhh

charliew

I am my own worst enemy. Have had a rubbish day today. Can't stop eating!!!!!!!!

Am so cross with myself.

Am dreading weigh in tomorrow:(

aw whun its just one bad day put it behind you and look forward to a new week hugs hun

its always best just to let yourself slip up, but just get back on track the next day, cause if you dwell on it your only going to upset yourself more and then loose motivation.

and if you lose motivation i will slap you
esp after your ww comments on mp rofl

I know what you mean about eating

I know my problem is pretty much the same as soon as I start chomping I can't stop and I don't know why. My Slimfast day consists of a slimfast for breakfast which I don't have until about 11am, prior to that I have green tea or a herbal tea, Then at 3pm I have my other shake and then around 4pm I have 250ml of smoothie.

I've promised myself that I won't eat solid food before 6pm. Then at 6pm I usually have dinner with the family. I don't have a dessert in the week but do allow one on the weekend.

I'm finding it easier just having liquids until the evening, because I don't want to start something (eating) that I can't stop. Maybe one day I'll be able to have my main meal for lunch and stop there but at the moment I just can't do it!:break_diet:

hugs hun
as long as you do what works best for you go for it
hugs agian hunny

Back