AAggh - need coping strategies

kingleds

Gold Member
Had to get up at 4.30am today to be in work for early meeting which my boss then cancelled :mad: and now someone has bought both Millies Cookies and Krispy Kremes into the office.:17729:

I'm already tired and annoyed with my boss for making me come in early for no reason and frankly could murder a few Krispy Kremes at present.

Weigh in tonight so I can't crack!

Walk away, glass of water, fruit....anything but the Krispy Kremes xx

Visualisation - picture something really horrible about the doughnuts, maybe biting into it and maggots crawling out of the middle or fat oozing out instead of jam. Fix that image in your mind and what your reaction would be. It should put you off completely!

Had to get up at 4.30am today to be in work for early meeting which my boss then cancelled :mad: and now someone has bought both Millies Cookies and Krispy Kremes into the office.:17729:

I'm already tired and annoyed with my boss for making me come in early for no reason and frankly could murder a few Krispy Kremes at present.

Weigh in tonight so I can't crack!

What inconsideration. Unless of course there was a very good reason to cancel. For me that would rank up there with a visit to A&E, birth of a baby, crash on the motorway. Something more pressing that a headache.

Krispy Cremes.......now that is hard, would be for me anyway, but do not do it !!!!! DO NOT DO IT !!!!!!

Stay strong.

Visualisation - picture something really horrible about the doughnuts, maybe biting into it and maggots crawling out of the middle or fat oozing out instead of jam. Fix that image in your mind and what your reaction would be. It should put you off completely!

Brilliant idea !!!!

Well I was going to suggest putting one of them in the fridge, and taking it home for after dinner as a synned treat, but if theres maggots crawling all over them, I might not bother!!! :D

Thank you all! I think visualisation is the key to this. I don't trust myself to just eat one later in curent state of mind!
And the reason for cancelling the meeting seems to be he couldn't be bothered which has made me mad beyond all belief.

And it gets worse. They have just annouced that there is Dominos Pizza at lunch. If I get through the day without either cracking or punching my boss it will be a miracle.

On the plus side- if I get through it I will deserve a glass of vino (synned of course) tonight after weigh in no matter what!

Good grief! Just keep reciting this mantra - 25 syns a slice, 25 syns a slice, 25 syns a slice!

Be%20strong%20from%20within%20!.jpg

Didn't realise there were that many in 1 slice Circles - you've just saved me by the simple act of telling me that :)

Domino's pizzas are notoriously high in syns - syns will depend on the crust and toppings but yeah they can be that high

Proud to Say I have managed to avoid all the ktispy kremes, millies cookies and dominos pizza floating around the office - have eaten more fruit than usual but still can't believe I managed it!

Yay! Go you!

Proud to Say I have managed to avoid all the ktispy kremes, millies cookies and dominos pizza floating around the office - have eaten more fruit than usual but still can't believe I managed it!

Well done you, I think I would have cracked!!!

Mind you, Circles' post re 25 syns per slice was a jaw dropper and one for me to remember!!!

Well done!! X

Attachments

• image-4286714729.png
    image-4286714729.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 19

Give yourself a big pat on the back.

0511-1001-2519-1742_Girl_Getting_a_Pat_on_the_Back_for_a_Job_Well_Done_clipart_image.jpg

Back