AAhhh i just new it........

Dreamer<3

So i ended up being stuck in france for 8 days on a full board catered chalet basis....

That involved lots of french bread/cheese etc etc.

I was trying not to over eat but it was just the food that i was eating. I have put most of my weight back on and I am so so gutted.

I had done so well but I am back on it today, breaking myself in gently and this time I am not going off plan for any excuse as I dont have a holiday booked.

I will do a food shop tonight and be in full control.....

Has anyone else had such a massive set back? i am so disheartened now.

Sorry for the moaning xxx

Well week 1 is always a big loss week so you could get the majority of it off again in teh first week alone. Dont be disheartened.
Also my top tip is dont do the grocery shop when even remotely hungry. I go after dinner or a snack and it really makes my choices so much better.

mmm my set back is this week I have worked so hard and lost 1lb ?
SO Im fed uop have a tum ache maybe totm but I lose slow........
I have chaged my goal weight to a higher on for the moment.

I think you had a good time by sounds of it so put it behind you restart afresh and look forward not back,you will do well if you forget the blip and stick to plan its when you think Ive blown it so will continue the last weeks blip.....

xx

Well week 1 is always a big loss week so you could get the majority of it off again in teh first week alone. Dont be disheartened.
Also my top tip is dont do the grocery shop when even remotely hungry. I go after dinner or a snack and it really makes my choices so much better.

Hi how long has it taken you to lose your 4 stone?xx

it took mollymum 15 weeks to lose 4 stone. incredible!

15 weeks is amazing,I did read she was breast feeding,I lost quick when I breast feed..........ummm no lol no more babies for me haha
Well dome Mollym and dreamer for getting back in the head space :) xx

I find food shopping is best done online. Only look at what you need. No impulse buying. No seeing stuff you fancy. And best of all, nothing just seems to accidently fall off the shelf in your trolley.

Lynda

Yeah Im breastfeeding, we get 10 more points until solids then it drops to 5 extra points, which is what I have. Its not just that though. I do lose weight very quickly always have done but whilst some may be jealous it does come with its own fall which is that it goes on even quicker. I can gain a stone in a week no lie. I did over xmas before I started WW. Which is why if Im not careful I end up being 7 stone overweight.

I can put on a stone in a week too, especially when its Christmas/birthdays. Last week when I was in France I wasnt over eating at all infact I was what I thought being careful but it was just what I was eating bread/cheese and wine which I dont normally have. So it shows also that its not always how much but also what you eat!! x

Back