AAM and Ketosis

soule

Hi i'm on day 4 of AAM and have kept to the book sticking to 50g of chicken and mixed lettuce plus my 4 shakes,all i drink is water,about 4 litres but yesterday and today i've been really hungry. I just put it down to my imagination but i've just had a wee on a stick and it did'nt change colour which means i'm not in Ketosis and now i'm worried and dont want to eat tonight, Is this normal when on AAM Thanks Luv Jo x

Hi,

I don't think so...

My only question would be is have you had pre-cooked chicken? The packs from the supermarket usually have preservatives etc added which could rock the boat.

Apart from that, it is usual for ketostix to be very pale if you're drinking lots of water, plus you may be feeling emotionally hungry and your mind may beplaying tricks on you...

Jo x

Thanks, i'm using uncooked chicken dicing it really small then dry frying it. Maybe it is all the water i'm drinking thats made the stick not change , dont know! i just went into panic mode lol

Jo

I did stay in Ketosis during my AAM week,but I did keep craving all week!It didn't seem to matter where in the day I ate my meal,I did feel I thought about food more.
Have to say that at the end of the week I'd lost 6lbs and now on day 2 back on ss and I'm not missing the food,so keep positive and check again in the morning

Susanx

Thanks Susan its reasuring that others feel this way. I must admit i'll be glad when i'm back on SS at least you know where you are lol. I will wee on the stick again in morning i probably had a dud one but it made me panic lol Jo x

Back