AAM - Do you really have 2tbs of veg?

louale

Silver Member
Hi All,

Just wanted to ask a question about the AAMW, do you really only have 2 table spoons of veg?

Was wondering why we had to limit vegetables? Surely we would feel more satisfied with a large portion of salad or alternative green or white veg.

Louale

Yup just the two tablespoons hun, savour the two mouthfuls!!

Gxx

I was talking to my CDC about this exact thing on Thursday and she told me that we are limited to this so we learn portion control at an early stage and if I felt like I could do with a little bit more then go for it, after all no one ever got fat from eating to much asparagus did they!!!:D
All I would say is don't go nuts, an extra spoonful is no biggy but if you struggle to fit anything else on the plate you know you've gone to far!

I found that 2 tablespoons was enough, after all you're not hungry and you are eating this in addition to your 3 packs so it's like a treat(well it was for me anyway)

i had 4 sprouts on aam. I don't know why i came up with that number but it felt right.

i had 4 sprouts on aam. I don't know why i came up with that number but it felt right.

Because 5 could of had serious repercussions down below... if you know what I mean! ;)

All I would say is don't go nuts, an extra spoonful is no biggy but if you struggle to fit anything else on the plate you know you've gone to far!
Get a larger plate???

If you balance it very carefully - it's amazing how much lettuce you can fit on one tablespoon :whistle:

Yeah when the two climbers set up camp, it's time to stop!:D

Back