Aam/ss+ question for valentines day please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by alexmummy07, 3 February 2009 Social URL.

1. alexmummy07

alexmummy07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.47%)
    Diet:
    CD/SW
    Have talked over with my CDC about valentines day, we're staying in -(no babysitter) but i want to have a romantic meal together, have decided will have my cd soup for starter and cd mix a mousse for pudding, but i need a main meal and it will be the first time ive "eaten" since the beginning - it will be exactly 6 weeks, so will also mark the half way spot, I don't really know what I'm allowed as cdc said to do an aam meal or a ss+ meal (which i thought were the same/v similar). I def want chicken, but i need something to do with it, to make a meal out of it. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated, def not having any carbs or anything to knock me out of ketosis, but am soooo looking forward to just that one meal xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Diddums

Diddums Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Heya, vege wise, i suggest salad, cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower. In anycase stay away from pea, sweetcorn, potato, carrots and parsnip as they are very carby.

I'm also having valentines day meal - roast lamb with cabbage and broccoli :) Can't wait its gonna be delicious!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.