AAM week 10 weigh in

blitz

Silver Member
I cant believe that I have lost another 6lb in week 10 after my 2nd aam week. After the slow start I had on this diet compared to some Ive suddenly lost 1st in just 3 weeks.
WOW.

I just thought Id post the loss because I know some are scared to have AAM but it just shows that it doesnt affect your loss.

Only 2lb more to go till I hit the 3st off mark and I feel so good in myself. Im hoping to do that next week but when I do I havent been this light in 14 years.

Hi blitz,

That is fantastic news!!!

Congrats' on your 6lb. loss:)

Even though we do, we really should not compare our weight loss to others as it can come off so very differently as you have found.

Well done...just 2lbs. to 3 stone:D

Brill!!!

Love Mini xxx

I cant believe that I have lost another 6lb in week 10 after my 2nd aam week. After the slow start I had on this diet compared to some Ive suddenly lost 1st in just 3 weeks.
WOW.

I just thought Id post the loss because I know some are scared to have AAM but it just shows that it doesnt affect your loss.

Only 2lb more to go till I hit the 3st off mark and I feel so good in myself. Im hoping to do that next week but when I do I havent been this light in 14 years.

WOW Blitz - that is FANTASTIC !!! :D

Good luck for the 3stone off next week !

love

Debz
xx

Thanks for posting this - I've got 2 more weeks til my aam week but I have been worrying that it would really affrect my losses. It's good to see that you have had such great success.

Well Done!!:clap:

Thanks for all your kind words. I couldnt have got through the last 10 weeks without everyones support

Thanks for posting this - I've got 2 more weeks til my aam week but I have been worrying that it would really affrect my losses. It's good to see that you have had such great success.

Well Done!!:clap:

You will do well with AAM week, the amount of food you eat is so small it cant effect the weight loss. Just remember to weigh and you will be ok. I didnt think it was worth the effort trying to cook a meal, I just cook and add to my soup to make it more chunky and it works for me.

Well done for surviving your 1st 2 weeks, heres to a slimmer summer for all of us

Well done Blitz! Thats great news :) just wondering, do we have to be 100% strict about veggies, as I was hoping to fill up on them but then was told only 2 spoonfulls allowed :-( I start my first AAM on Friday so should probably find out before then!

xxx

Well done Blitz! Thats great news :) just wondering, do we have to be 100% strict about veggies, as I was hoping to fill up on them but then was told only 2 spoonfulls allowed :-( I start my first AAM on Friday so should probably find out before then!

xxx

You do have to be strict about the veg as they have carbs in and if you have too much could kick you out of ketosis. Even on the 790 plan they only have 3 spoons. Its sad really because I love veg.

Back