AAM week - cottage cheese - not low fat :(

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
Hello everyone, hope the diets going well!

I had my first AAM last night not been too well so my mum made it for me and also bought the cottage cheese, after I had my little dinner today I looked at the pot and realised its not low fat :( Bit worried now will this make a big impact on ketosis?

Don't worry, shouldn't impact on ketosis. It is just the fat content that will be higher in the cottage cheese.

I don't think it as a one off will effect any thing.

Phew! Thanks Sim much appreciated.

Its weird because normally I prefer full fat in anything (probably what got me into this mess!) but with cottage cheese it doesn't bother me whether its low fat or normal. If anything I prefer low fat :)

Oh well. Thanks again!

Hi,

I checked out the Carbs in both the low fat and full fat (tesco's brand) and there was only 0.01 difference.

Enjoy your AAM week, I'm looking forward to mine next week.

CDC

Aww thanks sim, your a star!

It'll be here before you know it :p My last week of SS before AAM seemed to go so fast, never thought it would!!

:thankyou: x

Hi

Sounds like your enjoying AAM, I used to love it!!!!:D

Cottage cheese is my favourite munch, I cut up lots of salad stuff and mix it altogether and add a bit of paprika:drool:

It is strange how our tastes change, before diet I would munch all things bad, the sweeter or greasier the better:eek: Now I find I crave fruit and veg:eek::eek: something I thought I'd never crave. Plus I swear I can smell the fat in foods now and it makes me feel icky:crazy:

Tracey
x

Until i read this thread i never knew that cottage cheese even came in a full fat version.

Hi

Sounds like your enjoying AAM, I used to love it!!!!:D

Cottage cheese is my favourite munch, I cut up lots of salad stuff and mix it altogether and add a bit of paprika:drool: Mmmm sounds heavenly.

It is strange how our tastes change, before diet I would munch all things bad, the sweeter or greasier the better:eek: Now I find I crave fruit and veg:eek::eek: something I thought I'd never crave. Plus I swear I can smell the fat in foods now and it makes me feel icky:crazy:.. I totally agree. smells fatty horrid.Queasy yuk! long may this feeling last. Also find my weakness (Icecream) doesn't look so appetising anymore.

Tracey
x

Might have to pick your brains for kiddy-friendly low carb low fat recipes!

Back