AAM

I'm on SS and not doing AAM until week 13. I was under the impression that you can now SS for 12 weeks before doing AAM :)

I think you may have been told to add a meal as you can't do SS once you have reached BMI 25+ a stone and I think you may be close to that
I know it feels as if you want to lose more with SS,but the real success when dieting is to get to goal and stay there.I have found listening to people in maintainance is that those that worked through the plans gradually while retraining their eating habits are the ones that keep the weight off!
I have lost nearly 7 stone and it is really tempting to keep going with SS for as long as possible and it has been a huge leap for me to start working up the plans

As you're nearing the point where you need to be on a 'with food' plan, (because your BMI is almost 27), that'll explain your Counsellors recommendation.

You can't be on SS when your BMI gets down to 25, so you will need to be on the 810kcal plan by then.

You will still lose weight on this step.....it's like the old add a meal step, where you add a small amount of food to your daily allowance of Cambridge shakes / soups / tetras / bar.

Have a look here for more info : cambridge six steps to losing weight()

Good luck with your weight loss journey !

Back