AARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by tiggerfan, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. tiggerfan

tiggerfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    anyone and everyone
    am so p****d off
    I done a week (thur-tues) of my cals 1492, and did a dvd 4 times (burnt 500 cals each time), u think I would have a loss, nooo, I bloody gained 2.5 lbs!!!!
    am sooo fed up at the moment, dont know wot else to do

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. iaimtobethin

iaimtobethin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ooh no I am so sorry to hear that after all your hard work. u certainley don't deserve that.

I have no real advice except perhaps shake up your meals next week. have something different every day. experiment with food. and maybe keep a diary on here.

have u measured yourself? u have done a lot exercise u could well have lost inches? take a look at staceys photos.

x

4. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya hun
    Its awful when something like that happens. It used to happen to me when i was doing slimming world.
    I agree with the above post about shaking up your meals and trying out some new things, i like to mix around all my meals so I get a good variety of different things in my diet.
    Also measurements are now a big part of my plan too, every week i take them as you may lose inches instead of the lbs at times xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.