Aarrgh! Halloween Goodies Everywhere!

anradharc

Anyone else have the problem of loads of rubbish now in the house after Halloween?! Honestly: 4 massive tubs of crisps, lollies, jellies, treat size bars etc
How am I going to resist!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too. I stocked up ready for the bus loads turning up & we didn't have that many. Then my 2 kids went out trick or treating & so I have more goodies than when I started. I keep filling my OH lunch box up with them & tell him to give em to lads at work. I cannot be trusted in the same room as chocolate, especially the ones that can be just popped in 1 go. Maybe bag them up & put them in a cupboard as mine are still on display in the front room which is also very bad when watching tv on a night

Anyone else have the problem of loads of rubbish now in the house after Halloween?! Honestly: 4 massive tubs of crisps, lollies, jellies, treat size bars etc
How am I going to resist!!!!!

If you work then bag them all up and bring them into work with you for your work mates!! They'll love you for it and if your work place is anything like mine, they'll be gone in an hour!.. Gets rid of the temptation for you and puts you in everyones good books! Double bonus! :D

cause i know if that was me, i'd be picking at them the whole time... :eek:

I know exactly where ur coming from girls!! I've got loads of sweets left over from Halloween plus my boys got a bag fu each. They're everywhere and constantly shouting EAT ME, EAT ME!!!!

Oh dear oh dear :( I've been good all week & today I've prob had 2..... Maybe .....3 erm maybe....... 4 erm no more like 14 mini bars of choc. Why o why o why ave I done it? Then I don't fancy my tea cos I feel sick from all the choc & can't bear to tell OH how much choc I ate & how I hid the evidence at the bottom of bin. What an idiot I am. My head kept telling me to stop but couldn't. Will ave try my hardest to redeem myself b4 fri weigh in :(

Isn't it annoying!! I'm like that sometimes, I know I'm better not having any cos once ive had one I want another and another and another etc etc etc then feel horrible after. Draw a line under it chicken and get back on track tomorrow xxx

Will do thanks x I've ate all the crunchie, chomp, fudge & curly wurly all thats left is haribo & I'm not overly fussed on them so I'm back on it in the morn x

Lol! Good to know I'm not the only one chocolate calls to....whispers: eat me, slowly, I'm lovely....
Have managed to get past today without succumbing but can feel my resolve slipping now kids are in bed...
Thank god for Minimins keeping my hands busy!

i didn't have this problem, my daughter had a glow in the dark party halloween night (so she had 3 or 4 sweets from there ... along with a chocolate apple and a biscuit) ... but i don't agree with trick or treating so didn't have to buy any sweets in and my daughter didn't go so none to bring home :D

Oh its just toooooooo hard to resist isnt it, if its there I have to eat it and I cant just stop at 1 as I proved today with the pack of jaffa cakes that jumped out of the fridge and straight into my mouth!!!

Frumpy Mummy said:
Oh its just toooooooo hard to resist isnt it, if its there I have to eat it and I cant just stop at 1 as I proved today with the pack of jaffa cakes that jumped out of the fridge and straight into my mouth!!!

I love the fact they jumped straight into your mouth. Why does nice, sweet, chocolatey stuff do that? Even tho were not hungry. They really are a menace lol

I love the fact they jumped straight into your mouth. Why does nice, sweet, chocolatey stuff do that? Even tho were not hungry. They really are a menace lol

Oh you two made me laugh...ninja chocolate! :D

Ha ha love it :D ive managed to avoid the choc god knows how but the haribo is a different story. They are goooorrrrgeous x

Back