aarrrggghhh i am so fed up

assj

Silver Member
i really am, i just feel like i want to eat and eat bad food, i wont, well i dont have anything bad in the house anyways except breaded fish fingers, which i may just have on a sandwich with tom ketchup to feel better so it wont be too bad, but i know i shouldnt but ah, i feel sooo down, i wanted to go swimming tonight but when i got there i chickened out :cry: i made OH drive me back home, i am sooo disapointed in myself. I also just feel like i am going nowhere, i filled out an application form last night for a job (atm i am a stay at home mum, have been for 2 years) and i got to the references section and had to stop as i dont have any, i feel stuck, like i cant get a job, i dont go out (OH is embarrased of me) everyday is always the same, get up look after my daughter, cook oh's dinner watch tv, go to bed every single day including weekends. its just getting to me so much, i am glad i am losing weight but nothing is happening in my life atm.
:cry::cry::cry:

Cheer up Sweetheart.

Go to bed early with a good book, you'll feel so much better tomorrow. Don't eat something unhealthy just for the sake of it, or you'll feel worse in the morning.

If hubby really is ashamed to be seen with you (he probably isn't though), it's his problem.

We've ALL been in the same headspace as you right now. I promise you, it will pass.

Sending you a virtual hug :hug99:

Tina x

Oh hon,

Hope you are alright, read your thread and it felt like i was reading about myself, so you are not alone. Keep going with your diet and in the months to come there will be physical and psycological changes.

take care. x

Oh assj, I don't know what to suggest as I don't know your personal circumstances. Do you think there might be any volunteering opportunities near you that you can get involved in? Lots of them offer free childcare to volunteers as well as expenses paid, you would get a huge kick out of helping people plus it would give you some up to date references for your CV. Or you could contact your local JET Jobs Education & Training centre and see if they are running any CV writing/job application brush-up courses, these are also supposed to offer free childcare so mums can take part.

We all have down days regardless of our cirucmstances, hang in there and stick to your guns with the diet, and try to focus on how much you've acheived so far. x

Hi hun, we've all felt the same way at one point or another. Eating rubbishy foods won't help, I'm sure you already know that, it'll just make you feel worse. You've done so well so far, you're getting to where you want to be.

As for the references section, you can put in personal referees, maybe a friend in a professional job (teachers, priests/ministers, policemen etc) instead of an ex employee.

Lady M's suggestions are really good, volunteer work looks great on a CV.

All the best xx

hi, thanks for you replies, volunteer week sounds good, i will give it a try, anything to give me a change of scenery once in a while, i love being at home with m daughter but i just feel so lonely sometimes.
i have my driving test on monday so if i pass that should lift my mood (and my bank balance).

Been there before! Look at how far you've come! we all have those i wanna eat everything days! you can do it! today is just another day! If you had a bunch of flowers and one died you wouldnt throw the whole bunch away?

Early night, bath, magazzines CHILL xxxx

You've lost 3 points from your BMI - that's brilliant, and people on here recognise that if no-one else does.

Good luck with your driving test but seeing as you live in Cradley Health if you pass don't do what I did - feel so down I'd drive off to the 24 hour Tesco at 3 in the morning and sit and eat apple crumble ice cream in the car!!!

I joined a gym last year and the instructor made so many jokes about my weight during my induction I never went back (ie don't overdo it if you have a stroke we'll need a crane to get you on a stretcher - at least that quote stopped them from taking me to court for cancelling my direct debit!!!) I'm joining an 'exercise on prescription' group next month which I'm excited about cos everyone is in my situation - perhaps you could find something similar?

Best of luck!

OOh good luck hon on your driving test, what time is it?

That will make a difference when you can get out and about.

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:Sending you my positive vibes.x

thanks everyone, yes i have applied for that excersise on precription thing, just waiting to hear now.
Thanks for our vibes jot, i need them, its at 2.40 in the afternoon, so i am going to hit all the school traffic, so dreading that. just gonna do my best and remember what i have been taught, thats all i can do i spose.

Good luck Assj.
Dont let one blue day spoil your dreams and hopes.
The future is yours for the taking- Grasp it all..... you can.
xx Jenny

i dont go out (OH is embarrased of me) everyday is always the same, get up look after my daughter, cook oh's dinner

Tell the ungrateful git to make his own dinner! Sorry, not the most helpful post in the world but if he says this to you then he needs to be taught a lesson IMHO.

lol luna jim lots of people tell me to say that to him, i did once and he didnt eat dinner for a whole week till i started cooking it again. i dont want him to be ill, i dont know why but he wont eat anything if i dont cook him something.

lol luna jim lots of people tell me to say that to him, i did once and he didnt eat dinner for a whole week till i started cooking it again. i dont want him to be ill, i dont know why but he wont eat anything if i dont cook him something.

Heh, in a way that's not your problem :D

Ok, how about going out without him? Doesn't have to be to a pub or the cinema or something; what about a hobby? Sounds like you need some 'assj time'

Heh, in a way that's not your problem :D

Ok, how about going out without him? Doesn't have to be to a pub or the cinema or something; what about a hobby? Sounds like you need some 'assj time'

yes thats a good idea, my aunt said that shes going to take me out one of the weekends and leave him to do everthing lol i get worried about that though i am scared he would forget to feed our daughter or something lol

Good luck with your driving test assj! I'm sure you'll do fine, hon.

thanks, i think i will be okay (i hope) i really want to pass apart from the fact that i dont really have the money to re-take it, it will give me sooooo much freedom to be able to drive (although not gonna be lazy and drive everywhere)

Back