aarrrggghhhh

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by curlygirl, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. curlygirl

curlygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    put 1.5 lb on! was expecting it to be honest. Had a bad week and had 2 beef burgers with normal oven chips last night followed by about 4 mini milks and 2 hi-fi bars!!!!:eek: I have got to stay focused this week. Have done a proper list of meals for tea and done a shop so that I know I have stuff in to stick to my set tea's.

I am going to try and not drink this week either cause that is one of my biggest downfalls at the weekend!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well like you say, you were expecting it. you will soon whip that off again. good luck for this week xx

4. Sophs

Sophs SW Angels founder member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(25.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    What is it with everyone this week????
    Must be the weather or something lol

Never mind chick. It happens to all of us. Just start again today. :)

I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow, but can see I will also put on next week as it's my daughters birthday and we are having a bbq and drinks, then on wed it's my friends birthday and going for a chinky at lunch time :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.