Step 1 Sole Source Aarrrgghhh - First weigh in tmw!!!

Hbomb27

Day 6 - aarrgghh omg cant believe i am on day 6....onemore day to go before weigh......not sure if i am dreading it or looking forward to it!!

Day 6 - aarrgghh omg cant believe i am on day 6....onemore day to go before weigh......not sure if i am dreading it or looking forward to it!! 

LOL, you've not wobbled off the plan at all, have you? You should be nicely surprised. :)

Very very occasionally people don't have massive losses in week 1, despite being 100%, but that's usually because they were doing a low calorie diet the week before they started, or if they weren't well, taking medication etc. If you went from a normal "eating whatever" diet to doing SS, SS+ or 810, you should be in for a lovely big loss.

:fingerscrossed:

Aarrhhh thanks Lily....No, stuck to 3 shakes a day lots of tea and water!!!!!.......
Just hiding upstairs whilst others eating tea!
How you doing with it?

First weigh in.... 5lb weight loss and a total of 4 inches.....

Thanks Lily.....just got to keep it up now!!! Hope i can stick to it...i keep searching and looking for before and after pictures and success stories....then i think that it may one day be possible to get to a size i never thouught i would be again!!

Back