Abba1772's WW Diary

sorry i haven't been on for a while been mega busy lol

i've lost another 1.5 pounds well it was 3.5 but i gained two pounds last week lol

aww well will just have to try harder as i've set myself a new target.

I now want to get down to 11 stone by April as thats when i go and see my family and give them a surprise

do you think this new target is feasible????? hope so lol

Well done on another 1.5lb. You ll get to target for April no problem as long as you focus and stick to your points - good luck

Keep forgetting to update this lol sorry girls

Well.........I've reached my original target of 11st 7lbs woo hoo i haven't been this light for 7 years can't believe it

now pressing ahead with my next goal to get down to 11 stone for April which is looking feasiable

would love to get down to 10st 7lb (thats my wedding weight) lol but i'll see how i feel when i get down to 11 stone if you get what i mean lol

my only gripe is the shops lol why can't their sizes be all the same some shops i can get into a size 12 the others i can't because i have a ass lol i don't think we're allowed to have bottoms are we lol

i'm now down to 11 st 6 so only 5 more lbs and i can say i've lost 3 stones and 6 more lbs to get to my target

getting there slowly buy surely lol

havent been on here for two years now lots has changed......me and the hubby split up and im now single mum of two.....my weight isnt too bad got weighed today amd im 11st 10 yes its 5 lbs over what my last entry but ive lost 8 lbs in 6 weeks and aiming for another 3 l s before we go to blackpool for our holiday x hope everyone is well x

Back