Abbie's Weigh In and Daily Diary

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Hey there everyone, I'm new to the site, although not new to Lipotrim, tried and failed a couple of times but hoping that this time, it's definitely the time where I stick at it.

:)

My start date was yesterday, 24th Feb 09 and my start weight is 16 stone 8lbs and I'm hoping to get down to 8 stone 8 lbs as I've been told its my ideal weight for my height.

:sign0144:

Hoping to get to know many of you on here and to encourage you as much as I'd love to be encouraged myself as it makes such a difference knowing that theres people going through the same as me.

Love Abbie xx

Last edited:
Hi Abbie and welcome to minimins. This is the best place to be for help, support and advice. If you have a look at the top, in the big blue band there is a link to tutorials, this will give you all the information you need and lots of help to find your way around the site. There is also a link to the inspirational slideshow, which shows piccies of people who have done a diet, or are on their journey, and shows progress. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and someone will always be able to help you.

Once again, welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey x x x

Hello hunni,

u sound like me!!

you wil do it this time, uv got fantastic support from here, and you sound like you really want it this time!

best of luck and let us know how you get on xxx

Hey Abbie!!

Welcome!! You will get to know everyone in no time!!

Good luck on LT!!! you will do wonderful :)

Hey everyone, thanks for all your kind replies. Means a lot.
So it's Day 2, not been awake for very long and I've had one shake now. A Strawberry one and have had a mug of black tea. It's good that today rather than waking up dreading taking my LT that I just woke up and thought right ok...3 to go so lets get the 1st one out the way.
I spent a long time on the website last night just looking around and reading other peoples posts and I'll get in on the threads now that I'm a properly activated member.
I just wanted to congratulate all who have been on this diet and have been so successful so far, it's so encouraging to see people's goals and tickers halfway there or more. Also people who have reached their goals, it's wonderful to have you here for that extra boost to show that its possible to get to that point.
So I guess I'll have 2 Vanilla one's later for my last 2 meals as I'm trying to get rid of them quickly lol, they aren't really my favourite, but I'm using up the Sachets of food that I had before rather than going and buying more so as long as I've got plenty of Strawberry towards then end of the course of what I've got, I'll do fine but then once I start going to the chemist, I'm going to be getting 7 Chocolate, 7 Strawberry, 4 Chicken Soup and 3 Flapjacks just for something to chew. Ice Cubes are good too for crunching but only advisable if your teeth aren't that sensitive lol.

So...my goals, well...I was thinking and I hadn't put a Goal date for my weight loss but I'm going to put down that I'd like to be 11 stone by my birthday in August. I know people say think small, it's more realistic and I do have smaller goals, but that is my big one.

Anyway, hope everyone has had a good day and I wish you lots of success xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey best of luck on your journey

Welcome Abbie!! Good luck with your LT journey, you sound really positive and you have great support here on minimins!! I will look out for your WIs!! Your wise to set small goals, then you dont get disheartend. Anyway, no matter how long it takes you have taken the first step to a new you, and you have the rest of your life to enjoy it. xxx

hey there and welcome!

If you aren't that keen on the vanilla why not add a teaspoon of coffee to the shake to make a latte flavoured shake....thats what i do and they are delish!

Day 3

Last night I found out the Lipotrim I had kept from when I had tried before, was extremely out of date and I had to throw that batch out and I admit, I did eat proper food, but today I went out and got a new batch of LT and started again properly on it today. I didn't really have much of a choice, I had to eat something last night so had a bowl of pasta.
So my new batch contains, 7 chocolate, 7 strawberry and 7 peanut flapjacks just so I have something to chew.
I felt extremely disappointed when I had to throw the old batch out as I was panicking over whether I was going to be able to continue taking the LT, but luckily my mum came to the rescue and we went and got mu LT today.
I had apparently put on 2kg since last year when I had been on it before, but it doesn't matter, I'm determined never to get to this weight ever again so I said, hopefully I'll lose 2kg asap and wave goodbye to it permanently.
Hope everyone else is having a good day on their diets.

***I got told once to get in shape, I looked at the person and said..."Round is a shape is it not??"***

Aww thats a bummer!!

But hooray for your mum!! Mums are great for things like that :) lol!!

Good luck chick!! xx

Day 4

Today I've had my Chocolate shake and a flapjack, cup of black tea and some water. One question did occur to me though. Although you can have black tea with tablet sweeteners, how many would you put in your cup of tea? I usually put 2 in and have 3 or 4 cups of tea a day. Is this going to affect the ketosis process?
I'm not having any cravings or anything yet luckily, just trying to muddle through each day.
Looking forward to Thursday for my official weigh in. I was going to do it on Tuesday but seeing as I went to the Chemist for food yesterday, might as well do it then when I go back for more.

Hope you are all well xxxx

Hi Abbie and welcome!

I'm fairly new here myself, but it really is a motivational place, kind comments when need, kick up the backside when needed, you can get it all here! :)

In regards to the sweetners, I have two per hot drink, and I have plenty. I use sweetex as advised by the chemist as they have no carbs or sugar in them (according to the packet anyway).

Good luck with the flapjacks...but they're not for me! :)

Hope everything goes well, keep us updated.

Oooo, I have just been using regular sweetener tablets. I hope it doesn't make too much of a difference, but I'll see how I go, I may get Sweetex too. Thanks for the kind-of tip! lol! How's your diet going? Still doing OK? I've got a hunger pang right now, so I'm just going to drown it with water! Grrrr @ hunger pangs lol!

Awww good stuff, glad it's going well! I'm rooting for you! Did you get your new batch of stuff today yet or you going later?? (Been reading your thread lol)

Awww good stuff, glad it's going well! I'm rooting for you! Did you get your new batch of stuff today yet or you going later?? (Been reading your thread lol)

Yeah picked it up this morning and did the bad thing of an interim weigh-in (for motivational reasons - anyway it worked).

Been sampling with drinks today..tried the peppermint tea (very nice hot and can imagine its OK cold too).

Also had the coffee/chocco drink with cold water and a sweetner, give that a try, it's lovely.

Thanks for the tip hunni, much appreciated. :D

Day 5

Today I've been feeling a little bit down and although I'm muddling through the day and just getting on with the diet, I am now starting to get the cravings. Was weird going shopping with my mum earlier and not having to buy anything. I didn't even bother looking at all the food, I only would have tortured myself with what I couldn't eat...EVERTHING! lol!
I feel slightly isolated from my friends too because as much as it's great coming on here to get the support I so need, as does everyone, it'd just be nice if my friends could make an effort to ask me how I'm doing and stuff. But oh well, thats my only gripe. Maybe I'm just going slightly insane. Does anyone ever feel like this sometimes?
So far today, I've had 1 Strawberry Shake, 1 flapjack which I actually found sooo hard to eat today, I'm starting to dislike them and i've got another 4 lol! I've had 2 cups of peppermint tea as well and I''ve been drinking lots of water but not as much as I should be right now, so will have to get cracking on that.
Hope everyones day has been good and you've all be OK on your diets xxxxxxxxxx

Back