Step2 810kcal Abbys diary step 2

abby

So seen as everybody is starting a diary I think I'mgoing to start my own.

*Weight 11stone
*Height 5'7
*Measurements all I know is my waist is 86cm lol
*I want to get down to 9stone but set a goal of 10stone first.

Started today with a banana shake for breakfast and then a butternut squash shake for lunch I then had a potatoe and leek soup for dinner and later on had 2 egg omelette with mishrooms. I'm very very hungry but suppose that's to be expected for first day and I'm craving cake and anything sweet. Hope things get easier x

I thought that I wouldn't sleep on this diet but I've been fine except for having to get up to go to the toilet because of all the water I'm drinking :).
Keep at it and the weight really does come off. Have a great week :)

I thought that I wouldn't sleep on this diet but I've been fine except for having to get up to go to the toilet because of all the water I'm drinking :).
Keep at it and the weight really does come off. Have a great week :)

I went sleep at 12 and was awake at 4 :( need sleep. I'm in work until 8.30 tonight too

So I've had a black coffee today and about a pint of water plus my mint choccy shake which is yummy. Feeling quite full now so lets see how the day goes on. Tummys rumbling like mad haha

You are doing great Abby...be strong. It took me three days to stop feeling hungry but after that you will feel great.
xx

You are doing great Abby...be strong. It took me three days to stop feeling hungry but after that you will feel great.
xx

Ye I've done diets like this before. Not feeling hungry at the mo but I never really do in the morning so I'm sure it will be much worse later on haha, hope not though. Thank you for your support :)

My goals before and after

image-2952378732.jpg

My tummy that I want to get rid if. Not much to lose but want it gone. Anyway this is a before pic so hopefully a few weeks will be all I need x

image-1624521472.jpg

So I've had a black coffee today and about a pint of water plus my mint choccy shake which is yummy. Feeling quite full now so lets see how the day goes on. Tummys rumbling like mad haha

Carried on drinking water all morning and still not hungry so hoping I have an easy day :)

I agree, your tummy is tiny, so hopefully you wont need to be on this for long :D
You are doing brilliantly so far...keep it up and after day 3-4 it gets loads easier :D
Good luck

Abby your tummy is tiny! :)

I know I'm not that big I just look bloated all the time and want rid of it once and for all. Also got a huge bum and thighs I want rid of. I'm 11 stone and I look healthy at 10. I've worked out at 10 stone I'm a size 12 but I'd love to be a size 10 again so need to get down to 9 stone. Hopefully this will work for me x

I agree, your tummy is tiny, so hopefully you wont need to be on this for long :D
You are doing brilliantly so far...keep it up and after day 3-4 it gets loads easier :D
Good luck

Thank u my consultant said I'd prob only be on it for a few weeks so we shall see lol. Just want to get rid of that bloated look and be nice and flat again :) x

Another very hard day. Bit likin this so far it's just too strict but gona stick to it for now. Really hungry

Can anybody tell me if on step 2 you can mix lentils and veg as long as it weights your allowance?

I mean mix as in mix different lentils together and different veg together instead of just the same thing as I like variety

Back