Step2 810kcal Abbys diary step 2

Day 3 and I'm feeling very very light headed and faint, had to sit down before and I feel weak, also headaches r most defo here. This does not seem healthy atall

Day 3 and I'm feeling very very light headed and faint, had to sit down before and I feel weak, also headaches r most defo here. This does not seem healthy atall

I think that means Abby you are going into ketosis, don't give up you'll feel better just keep drinking water.
Btw your tummy is tiny :)

Today has been a big tester. Had to go food shipping after work so was starving cus never ate before I went. Not a bad result tho. Put all ingreafients for food I an eat in trolley and then took kids macdonalds and didn't touch a thing myself. Only thing I've done wrong today is eat a hard boiled sweet but if I hadn't I'd have eaten the cupboards. Needed a sugar boost cus been feeling very ill with the diet.

I think that means Abby you are going into ketosis, don't give up you'll feel better just keep drinking water.
Btw your tummy is tiny :)

Thanks hunny just bit wobbly that I need to get rid of. Scales r saying I've lost 5lb already in 3 days so will check again Tomoz x

Keep strong Abby... I'm down to my final 10lbs to lose and I know it is hard.... But you can doooo it! Stick to it and it will be over much quicker! Get it out the way I say xx

Oh ill stick to it cus I'm a stubborn sod haha. After tonight I've realised I've god alot of willpower. Done circuit training today and pulled a muscle in my leg :(

So I bought myself a blender today and some scales to measure my food. Gota stick to it now or I've wasted my money. Not drank as much wAter as I should have today cus been so busy so hope that hasn't had an effect on my weight loss x

Oh no honey- hope your leg not too painful?

Don't forget that muscle damage means swelling and water retention... So if the scales don't move- that is why!

Keep at if- you're doing well- especially resisting McDonalds! I lurve chicken mc nuggets x

Oh no honey- hope your leg not too painful?

Don't forget that muscle damage means swelling and water retention... So if the scales don't move- that is why!

Keep at if- you're doing well- especially resisting McDonalds! I lurve chicken mc nuggets x

So just been out to the works end of the month night out. They were all sat drinking alchol and eating crisps and nuts :( feeling very down as it was the worst night out ever. Hating this diet x

Hi love.... It is hard and there are times you feel miserable... What you have to work out is if the pros outweigh the cons for you? I know I have moments where I feel down but I never feel like packing it in completely because it is working and that feels good. I think generally you should be happy on this diet. If you are constantly miserable then maybe it is not for you? It is super difficult and vlcd is not for everyone.... But I think if you decide to stay on it you have to try and keep positive (for the most part- everyone is allowed a good whinge though!) and just crack on.... Get the job over with. I am seeing it as a few months of my life vs a year or probably more on another diet. It is your call sweety... But don't make yourself completely miserable constantly- maybe there is another diet more suitable for you? Xx

Hi love.... It is hard and there are times you feel miserable... What you have to work out is if the pros outweigh the cons for you? I know I have moments where I feel down but I never feel like packing it in completely because it is working and that feels good. I think generally you should be happy on this diet. If you are constantly miserable then maybe it is not for you? It is super difficult and vlcd is not for everyone.... But I think if you decide to stay on it you have to try and keep positive (for the most part- everyone is allowed a good whinge though!) and just crack on.... Get the job over with. I am seeing it as a few months of my life vs a year or probably more on another diet. It is your call sweety... But don't make yourself completely miserable constantly- maybe there is another diet more suitable for you? Xx

Thanks Hun gona wait for the weigh in on Saturday and if I havnt lost alot then it's not worth it because it is making me fed up and felt really rubbish an unsociable last night. The latest meal I was having at the start was tiny and I got scales yesterday and now measuring its actually alot more I can eat than I thought. Worried actually that my scales are wrong and I'm eating too much. I don't know

Back