Abbysmum - Getting back on track

Abbysmum

Hello

Thought I'd have a go at writing my food diary, a little bit about me...I'd been on SW for a few months without much success - my problem is portion control so I thought I'd have a go at WW again. Just after my daughter was born I weighed in at 17 1/2 stone (2002) and was determined to lose some weight for the sake of my daughter, over a couple of years I managed to lose 5 stones however after a family bereavement in 2005 I seemed to lose my way and have never been able to get back on track and have put 3 stones back on.

Thats all going to stop now, I'm determined to lose some weight and have come back to what I know works for me...Weight Watchers.

To give me some added motivation I've signed up to the the Race for Life in July and want to run it rather than walk it so I've signed up at the local gym and have been doing the running plan 'Couch to 5k' I'm currently on week three and all seems to be going well so far, the next couple of weeks look quite tough for a running novice.

Onto my food diary, I've got a great app for my phone 'iwatchr' which allows you to track all your points etc so wherever I am I'll be able to keep track.

Anyway I hope you enjoy reading my diary and would welcome any tips or areas where you think I'm going wrong.

Last edited:
Sunday 30/05/2010 (points allowed 22)

Breakfast

New York cinnamon bagel 3
Light Flora 3

Lunch

2 WW sausages 3
2 slices of ww bread 1
Flora 1

Dinner

Chilli tortilla & cheese with salad 7.5
WW rice pudding 1.5

Snacks
Milk 1
Sugar .5
2 WW raspberrry cookies 1.5

Total 21

It was nice to be able to enjoy a bagel again after being on SWwhere they were around 15 syns, I made the chilli using turkey mince as low in points.

hi abbysmum,:)
great to see you on here good luck with your weight loss i'll pop in every now and again to see how you are i'm getting quite addicted to minimins sad i know.:rolleyes:

Back