ABERDEEN - Day 4 for me and me hubby!

mmm, Chinatown - I'm in.

My OH has requested we visit Sizzler's too for a cheeseburger!!!

This is so bad - we're supposed to be reformed characters :whistle: oops!!

But we will get there!!

Have you got goals your aiming for by Christmas?

Cxx

I was hoping for 5-6 stones off by Christmas (or more if possible) and have got 2 and a bit off so far - but am struggling today with the AAM - just the smallest bit of food and i want more.

What about you guys - any goals you are aiming for?

mmm, Chinatown - I'm in.

My OH has requested we visit Sizzler's too for a cheeseburger!!!

This is so bad - we're supposed to be reformed characters :whistle: oops!!

But we will get there!!

Have you got goals your aiming for by Christmas?

Cxx

I'm not sure, originally I wanted to have lost 5st by then but not sure if thats feasable?!! I would like to be a size 16 at least, Im a 22/24 now so theres a chance!!!:eek:

Btw, do you find that cooking for other folk helps you at all or does it make it worse? I've found that I have been baking and cooking a lot more than usual for my family, becuse Im involved with food I dont feel the need or urge to eat it, bizarre I know!!

I was hoping for 5-6 stones off by Christmas (or more if possible) and have got 2 and a bit off so far - but am struggling today with the AAM - just the smallest bit of food and i want more.

What about you guys - any goals you are aiming for?

Pretty much the same but not sure given my loss of a lb last week!! Hopefully when I get weighed today it'll be more!:D

Good luck for you weigh in Rachel

Cxx

:D5 lbs off!!!!!!:D

Wahey!! So chuffed!! It was nearly 6 as well!!

Definately given me a boost to say the least!

:party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038:

Well Done Rachel - a fantastic lose, keep up the good work.

Well done Rachel! Thats fantastic! That'll keep you going til next week.:bliss:

I know! I knew I'd lost some weight cos my bra is getting loose (why does it always go from your boobs first? lol) but 5lbs is well good!

How are you today anyway, doing well?:D

Not too bad ta - have spent morning cleaning the house to keep me away from food - lol.
Have friends coming for a meal tonight so am having poached chicken and salad - they are getting the same (lol) along with other things of course.
Am getting cheesed of this week as i cant feel any difference but hopefully that will make me more determined next week when i start SS again.
A friend popped round this morning and said she could see a difference and i've managed to get into size 24 trousers whereas i was wearing a 28 before i started the diet - so must keep going - center parcs here i come ......ha ha

How about you, you must be feeling fab today :party0049:

Not too bad ta - have spent morning cleaning the house to keep me away from food - lol.
Have friends coming for a meal tonight so am having poached chicken and salad - they are getting the same (lol) along with other things of course.
Am getting cheesed of this week as i cant feel any difference but hopefully that will make me more determined next week when i start SS again.
A friend popped round this morning and said she could see a difference and i've managed to get into size 24 trousers whereas i was wearing a 28 before i started the diet - so must keep going - center parcs here i come ......ha ha

How about you, you must be feeling fab today :party0049:

I am! The last couple of days have been tough tho cos I was so worried that I wouldnt have lost much at all so Im feeling fab at the moment!

Well done on the size 24's! Its a great achievement when you move down sizes isnt it?

I have a pair of size 22 work trousers at home that I only wore once before and cos these ones are hanging off me, Im going to try the others on, couple of tops too! Cant wait to get to a 20!

I should really be on AAM this week but im too scared to after last week! Suppose I better had make an effort tho!:(

I know what you mean - i cant wait to get back to SS to take the temptation away - i 've probably had slightly more than my 3oz of fish and 2oz of chicken - dont think i'll have lost this week. Good luck with trying the trousers - i'm sure you/'ll be down a size!!

I know what you mean - i cant wait to get back to SS to take the temptation away - i 've probably had slightly more than my 3oz of fish and 2oz of chicken - dont think i'll have lost this week. Good luck with trying the trousers - i'm sure you/'ll be down a size!!

Fingers crossed! How small are the portions? They sound tiny?!!
Oh I so dont want to do AAM, am scared sh****ss that I will eat too much, I know I want to do without it but everyone says you have to to refill your glycogen stores etc......:eek:

I like the fact that food is out of the equation with SS'ing, a lot easier than normal dieting on one hand.

Forgot to say, I went to a spa thingy yesterday for a back massage, facial and manicure (vouchers from boss for last xmas) it was so relaxing! Ive promised myself one visit there a month if I lose 1.5st per month! Cheaper than the junk I would buy to eat, thats how Im warrenting it anyway!!:rolleyes:

Thats a really good idea to use as incentive to keep up the weight loss Rachel - i treated byself to some dead sea salt body scrub and body lotion from a stand in Inverness (it cost £30 a tub and i bought two and the OH looked at me as if i had grown two heads...lol) and justified it by saying i wasn't buying clothes just now as i have a range in almost every size down to 14/16 so i needed some other kind of treat.....he he he ....good justification eh??

Thats a really good idea to use as incentive to keep up the weight loss Rachel - i treated byself to some dead sea salt body scrub and body lotion from a stand in Inverness (it cost £30 a tub and i bought two and the OH looked at me as if i had grown two heads...lol) and justified it by saying i wasn't buying clothes just now as i have a range in almost every size down to 14/16 so i needed some other kind of treat.....he he he ....good justification eh??

Excellent justification, I used the same one on my OH yesterday when I said I was going to do this once a month! He wasnt too chuffed til I reminded him how much we are saving with me not eating!! lol!!!:rolleyes:

I went swimming again after work, did 4 more lengths then last week, only 16 in total ( I think it was really 18 but I lost count and erred on the cautious side!) Legs ache but its worth it!

How was your day then?

PS/ definately reommend getting a professional manicure, not one chip all day!!:eek:

Well done Rachel - what a boost!!

Pampering sounds like a fab reward - I'd love to go to a spa but would definitely need to lose weight first - it's the paper knickers that put me off.

Just back from my weigh in - I confessed all!! I don't know how but I managed to lose 7lbs. It's bizarre - on weeks I've stuck to it religiously I've lost less than half of that so I don't know how it works!

New week and no cheating for me now.

Cxx

PS are you feeling more toned with the swimming Rachel - I haven't risked it yet but really want to take my wee boy for his first trip to the swimming pool asap.

Back