abigail's diary

WII Fit is a game! It won't be as accurate as the SW scales as they are properly calibrated whereas the Wii Fit one may not be. It also depends on what surface you stand them on and how level your floor is

I definitely wouldn't rely on the wii fit, as the last post said, almost anything could affect them.
You can do it!! that magic 9 will appear again soon.

Went to weigh in last night and PUT ON 1lb, I had a heavy night last Saturday however was immaculate all week after that. Its totm however last time i only put on 0.5lb so really really gutted. did buy the mag though and tonight im going to sit and plan all my meals for this week. hopefully next week i have a good loss, i just cant seem to get past where i am!!

feeling good about myself today, went on wii this mornign and said i was 9.12! :D cant believe it. i know i promised myself i wasnt going to do it but after i planned my week and didnt have any alcohol at the weekend i really wanted to see.

planned to make the potato gratins(?) from this months sw for tea however we are taking the dog to puppy training classes so will have to opt for very quick pasta n sauce tonight as i have no time to cook.

tried making the sw pizza but was a disaster! has anyone else had any luck with it? i think my base was too thick and undercooked. topping was nice tho lol

im gutted, went to wi on thurs and sts (10.2) even though my scales at home had read 9.12 mid week. i have been great all week (honest) and even joined a gym and burned off 350 cals which i thought was rather good.

i have very irregular periods and both wi have been * week (so unfair) and on medication to try regulate however one of the side effects is gaining weight (just my luck). iv been so good so either its all down to that or im just meant to be this weight in which case i just feel like giving up. i have only lost 1lb though out june (1lb!!) and im thoroughly disgusted in myself, this always seems to happen where i have a consistant weight loss and then all of a sudden, thats it.

i need some motivation. desperatly because 1lb in a month is crap.

Aww hun, sorry you're feeling like this. I hate getting stuck in a rut. How about trying lots of speed foods etc? Or if you do lots of red days, then switch to green etc.

Hope it clicks back into place for you soon.... plus, 1lb off is better than 1lb on hun xx

Don't get down about it, if you are on medication that has weight gain as a side effect then you have done really well to lose 1lb. Also if you have an irregular cycle then that means your hormones are all over the place which can also make your weight fluctuate. Stick with it x

thanks for the advice ladies, i just feel like 10 weeks in 10lbs is a bit of a rubbish weight loss, some people loose that in 2 weeks and iv been sticking to it sooooo religiously and still do food diaries.

The people who lose that kind of weight in 2 weeks are a lot bigger than you are. The smaller you are the harder it will be to lose weight

The people who lose that kind of weight in 2 weeks are a lot bigger than you are. The smaller you are the harder it will be to lose weight

i suppose i think most of the time were all looking for a quick fix that isnt going to happen, im going to keep at it because im not deprived and really enjoy the amounts i can eat as i have a huge appetite.

next week im going to try ff for a bit of a boost and hopefully it will give me the loss im waiting for and will spur me on

last night was wi again, lost 2lb!! yessss!!! not doing ff now because obviously the weight has become unstuck. im at 10stone exactly now by sw and praying i will break into the 9's next week.

went to the gym 3 times this week and feel great for it, hopefully going to do the same this week, sunday, tuesday and wednesday if i can as i always feel good when i come out. was amazed at myself on wed when i did 2 miles and burnt over 400 cals, aching the next day tho. not too bad considering i dont really exercise.

also bought some size 10 trousers and they fit perfect. they are high waisted sailor type trousers i got in the sale in top shop. loving the sales atm, especially since i feel like i have moved down a full dress size now.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

i suppose i think most of the time were all looking for a quick fix that isnt going to happen, im going to keep at it because im not deprived and really enjoy the amounts i can eat as i have a huge appetite.

next week im going to try ff for a bit of a boost and hopefully it will give me the loss im waiting for and will spur me on

Hi

can you tell me a bit more info on the FF - when I asked my consulant they indicated that I would need to meet with them for an hour or so out of class time and we would plan a weeks menu??

Hi

can you tell me a bit more info on the FF - when I asked my consulant they indicated that I would need to meet with them for an hour or so out of class time and we would plan a weeks menu??

well when i suggested it to my consultant last night she just said that i didnt need to do it as i had lost 2lbs this week and it was a great weight loss so i should see how i go the next few weeks and if i get stuck later on try it. as far as im aware you eat set menus and dont get any snacks or syns and the portions are smaller, there is also no deviation from the menu so it can be quite hard.

another week and another loss, dropped 1lb last night which is great as ive finally hit the 9's! chuffed to bits.

had been hoping at the start that the losses would be quicker but its averaging at 1lb a week so if i keep going this way im half way and only have another 13 lbs to go. im really really determined to reach target this time, i dont want to give up until i get there and want to stay as a target member for sure.

so yea im pleased :D

just figured i wont be able to stay for class this week, gutted because if i loose 1lb ill be getting my stone award (cant wait!) but its my god sons brothers birthday so going to see him, hes only 2 but havent seen the whole family in ages.

went to the gym last night and really went for it, managed to run a mile in 9.30mins which is a HUGE improvement from when i joined of just under 12 mins. i can really feel myself getting fitter so really pleased. even ran the first half mile flat out at 7.2 mph which is faster than what i usually run at my fastest. its weird because i actually love the gym when i go and love feelin the burn in my muscles when im toning up lol. never thought id be like that ever, 1 more week and im getting my bronze body magic award so will be really pleased with myself when i get that.

didnt manage to get breakfast before leaving this morning so munching on pears, oranges and one of my knock off (not really,just cheap) hifi choc orange bars. i usually have a huge breakfast, an omelette or full tin of beans with 3 slices of toast or something.

anyway, feeling good today even though theres 1 doughnut left at work and im sitting here alone with it and its not even making me salivate

Is it left over from yesterday? Doughnuts ming if they're not fresh!! Chuck it in the bin....x

hahahaha yea, yesterday afternoon he brought them in. dont worry i dont want it, he will have it for his breakfast im sure

Back