abigail's diary

sounds like you had an ace weekend...but you can never top my roses chocolate, 6 white choc and raspberry cookies and half bag of choc rasins for breakfast though lol and that was just the end of my binge

its just i had every intention of being good, and i really really want that stone award and my club 10!!!!

well got weighed last night, STS after 2 weeks since i was last weighed. lol. have stuck at it apart from my very very very bad weekend, i think i must have lost weight then put on last week and it has evened itself out. im not too bothered really, at least i didnt put on. claimed my body magic anyway whcih feels good and have my mind set on loosing that 1lb to get my stone award!! im feeling good though as i weigh less now than i did when i was at school.

got weighed out of curiosity at home this morning and weighed more on my scales naked on the morning than i did last night after my tea. whatever, i only believe the SW scales as i have apparently put on 2lbs from last week which isnt true.

wont be able to go to the gym as much as i have been this week as its the boyfriends birthday on monday which is the day we usually go but will get back into it next week.

Well done on STS - better than a gain! You're doing really well abigail, keep it up xxx

yea im not disappointed, the scales kind of flicked from 9 13 to 9 12.5 and back to 9 13 so really im close to loosing that pound. it wont be hard. i can do it. i will do it!!

thats the spirit xxx

yea for the next week im just trying to have my 3 meals a day and no snacks, and trying to keep my syns down to an absolute minimum. not eating after my tea which is what i usually do. gonna really go for it this week. going for an indian on sat i think for bf's birthday but wont overdo it and ill be driving so no booze.

hmmf well slightly fed up, but in a way starting to realise where im going wrong. had 2 nights out this week and ended up puting on 1lb :( - star week as well so that will contribute to it.

going to group has made me realise that if i drink alcohol and dont count it in my syn allowance then i am going over my syn allowance plain and simple. also had been picking on sweets, a love heart here some cherry lips there really not thinking anything of it but it does soon add up and it needs to stop.

i know i was determined to loose last week, but it was my OH birthday and now thats over i can concentrate fully. tonight i plan on taking the dog for a very long walk, last time we were out for 90mins and he loved it :D

to be honest i think i was kidding myself with the whole 'alchol doesnt count' and not writing things down. i really want to hit my first stone and it just doesnt want to budge!!!

just had a revelation, i had been eating brie as a healthy a and just found out last night after buying some in its 4.5 syns for 28g :O oh my god no wonder i put on!!!!!!!!

haha the battle with my own scales continues as i went on yesterday and this morning, i am at my lightest ever - 9.11 :D by them, just hope that translates into the SW scales on thurs - fingers crossed.

trying to eat more super free and super speed food, this morning i had half a honey dew melon stuffed with half a red grapefruit. delicious :p

havent been online much recently as i have been sooooo busy at work but still going strong on SW. last week got my stone award (yay!!! eventually!!!) and im only half a lb away from club10. feeling really good as this is the lighest i have been since i came off CD last year and have never been lighter than that.

well done getting your stone award! x

i dont think im going to have lost anything this week, im having a day off tomorow as im getting tattooed and need to pump myself full of sugar and choc and relentless :D and then its weigh in on thurs so obv thats going to show but im not too bothered. i have just less than 3 months til my hols now as well and less than a stone til target
:D:D

there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Back