Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

ABI come back so we know that you havent gone crazy and started playing warhammer............:p ............ oh wait...too late! xx

hey you guys. still here. still shattered.

managed a couple of hours in a shopping centre yesterday and then had to sleep the rest of the day as a result. and it was a totally unsuccessful trip for a wee bridesmaid dress. the bhs had nothing in, neither did debenhams and clarks had no white sandals for her (she has a high instep and wide feet so her mum asked if she could buy her proper shoes instead of the usual wee bridesmaidy ones) so we're going to have to try again another time i suppose :)

haven't heard back about blood tests which can only be good news i suppose. need to check my sick note to see when i'm supposed to be back at work. i have a feeling it's on friday but i can't see me recovering in time. but i'm going out of my mind!!

i'm zooming through episodes of without a trace and running out fast. thank goodness for friends with cheesy boxsets. i've never watched desperate housewives but am now being lent the first two boxsets. i have to get out of here!!

abz xx

Morning. Sorry you're still not feeling too good. Things must be bad if you're resorting to watching Desperate Housewives!! lol x :p

Morning abz, not good then love. I'm sorry to hear that.

Hi Susan, how are you? weather is still crap here.

hi jim, im fine thanks but my little doggy is being sick this morning, lovely, poor thing.xx

weather her is ok very muggy and humid but dry all the same.xx

hows you today.x

has it eaten something Susan? our springer used to eat the most revolting things in the woods on walks sometimes.

im not sure Jim but we took her on a different walk last night so she could of found something, as they do.lol she is curled up on my knee feeling sorry for herself now.x

as they do indeed Susan. My daughters Labrador ate a whole pack of sausages from a bin, ate them still wrapped, he didn't seem to come to any harm though. Dogs.....

Aww bless ya, sorry you're still so poorly. No news is definitely good news with the blood tests, hope it's definitely the case.

Sucks bridesmaids dress was so hard to find. Boyes actually have a good range, might be worth a look. Good luck though! My little ones are getting theirs started now, one needs to be measured ASAP so MIL-to-be can start making them.

Get well soon!

Bron

hey you guys. still here. still shattered.

managed a couple of hours in a shopping centre yesterday and then had to sleep the rest of the day as a result. and it was a totally unsuccessful trip for a wee bridesmaid dress. the bhs had nothing in, neither did debenhams and clarks had no white sandals for her (she has a high instep and wide feet so her mum asked if she could buy her proper shoes instead of the usual wee bridesmaidy ones) so we're going to have to try again another time i suppose :)

haven't heard back about blood tests which can only be good news i suppose. need to check my sick note to see when i'm supposed to be back at work. i have a feeling it's on friday but i can't see me recovering in time. but i'm going out of my mind!!

i'm zooming through episodes of without a trace and running out fast. thank goodness for friends with cheesy boxsets. i've never watched desperate housewives but am now being lent the first two boxsets. i have to get out of here!!

abz xx

Aww honey. Desperate Housewives arent that bad lol. ;) xx

Hey, really hope you're ok... not heard from you for awhile :( Sounds like you're still really tired, ohhh dear! you rest lots!

Oh no, there must be some dresses for little bridesmaid somewhere! have you looked online? What kinda style you wanting for her?

Haven't heard from Jo, but have you managed to sort something for the hen night? is it still that weekend? i'll get train tickets :D

Hope you're ok anyway. You look after yourself :)

we didn't sort it but no doubt we'll talk about it tomorrow. i'm seeing her then. it is still on the same night.

abz xx

Oo hen night! Have fun! Mine's this weekend, my friends don't know it yet but I'm going to have umbrella with knickers hanging off to take round town :D Belgium tradition!

Get better!

Bron

well i'm hoping the doc says i can go back to work. although i'm not sure i can as of yet. and if i can't, well i don't feel like i should be going to a spa and hen night if i can't work. it just doesn't feel right. and i've also realised that my mum is coming to visit this weekend. which i would look forward to if i didn't feel like a zombie.

i'm still half a stone heavier than last time i saw my cdc despite being stirlingly good. i hate my body's capacity for hanging onto fat. seems like the only way i can lose weight is to stop eating all together!!

dress fitting is on tuesday and i'm no thinner than i was last time i was there. in fact i think i'm probably fatter.

can you tell today is going to be a downer of a day?

abz xx

Good morning all,

not feeling good then abz, I wonder if you are in starvation mode? have you read a bout that?

i'm eating jim, so i don't think i'm in starvation mode. i am eating about 1200 to 1500 cals a day at the moment. so i wouldn't be losing incredibly quickly in any case. but i'm keeping fat content low and should have lost something this last week. even if it was just a lb. especially after that couple of days of blowout. but nope. not a thing.

my cdc is not going to be impressed. and i am even less impressed. it sucks!!

abz xx

Back