Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Hi Abz - just caught up with you! Glad your mum is improving but what neglegence! Hope all is well now.

Does T's mum realise it could be the faggy smell that's putting Izzy off - if so, the solution is in her hands - at least to wear non-smoked in clothes for the visit and not smoke for the pre-visit time. Maybe it's a lot to ask of a smoker but it depends on the motivation x

Morning abz,

I'm with Gem, how could a ciggy come before a baby love.

Morning abz,

Hi Jenny, haven't seen you post in ages love.

Hiya Jim
Has been a while and my weight has piled back on so time to take action. Not that its an excuse but had some bad things been happening and I think food took over for comfort .. Im ready to sort myself out now though :)

Ah that's a shame Jenny, still, time to pick yourself up and get going then love.

Morning abz....

howdy chaps.

i did casually mention that it might be the smoky smell but we'll see. they aren't coming over again until december so she will be quite a bit older by then :)

how is everyone doing?

abz xx

Morning abz and izzy, how are you love.

Mornin Abz - I hope all is well with you x

hey everyone. mum is out of hospital. am totally shattered as izzy keeps getting tummy ache but all is well :)

how are you lot?

abz xx

Hi abz, issy getting tummy ache? poor little mite.

So glad your mum is on the mend - it was a terrible thing to happen x

howdy folks. well izzy isn't feeding or on my knee for once so i can write a bit more as i have two hands. one-handed writing isn't my thing. saying that a few rather alarming explosive sounds just came from the moses basket so i may not have much time... ha.

i have been madly cleaning for the past two days. i have discovered the wonders of the bouncy chair with it's vibrate function (which i have to say i find mildly alarmy) is very good at keeping izzy quiet and dozy while i fly about. ha. my cousin and his partner mark, who i have yet to meet even though they've been together for about 8 years now i think, are driving up from london to visit me in a couple of hours. ok. so the house isn't perfect. but i didn't want to be totally ashamed of people being in it. so i think it's just about presentable, kind of, now, ha. just the last remnants of the kitchen to go.

i have no milk to offer cups of tea and it's a military manouvre to go to the corner shop. but it must be done. ah. another explosive noise. she's probably nearly done. i need to write faster :D hee.

so i'll be hanging out with them this afternoon. have finally managed to email mum's manager about her progress. we had a lovely weekend in saltburn staying with mum and her sister and her sister's husband, and their dog. so with me and thomas and izzy it was quite the housefull!! ha. but we managed. for the first time izzy was a bit restless being at someone else's house so she must know she's not at home when she goes to bed now which is something. another noise. i'm really worried about how this nappy is going to contain all of this but i'm damned if i touch it before i'm sure she's done... it must have exceeded capacity!! this is what my life has become!! ha.

and i've just heard the bin men and the likelihood that thomas remembered it was bin day is slim to none and i forgot it was tuesday so between us it's going to be fun making it to next week, ha. oh for the days when lines of code were driving me loopy... oh no, wait. i'd rather not :D ha.

hope you are all doing ok.

oh. did i tell you that i took izzy swimming for the first time last week? i can't remember. well she liked it. and the hot showers. so i think we'll be doing that again this week :)

abz xx

Hi abz and izzy. So izzy is a water baby as well then. Olivia loves it. :)

Lol Abz! I'm feeling the mother-vibe from you even in how you're writing nowadays. Mental. Sounds like you're enjoying it all though.

My keyboard is messing up - it's reminding me of the time you told me to put it in the dishwasher haha. xx

p.s. remember the old days when we used to have a long conversation going all day? I miss those days lol. xx

Back