Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Hi Abz :) lovely to hear that all is well, and good news about your Mum :)

Awww have a fun time with your cousin! it'll be so nice to meet his partner at last! aw, nice of them to drive up from London. Enjoy your afternoon :)

Take care Abz and give Izzy a cuddle from me :) aw.

Heya, you've certainly got your hands full at the moment, with baby and visitors.
Have you seen the episode of sex in the city where Samantha has to give her new vibrator to Mirander because the baby chair stopped working? Classic.

HOpe that everything continues to go well for yourself and your mum.
Best wishes :)

Morning abz and izzy. :)

hi jim. me and izzy went to see toy story 3 today with my friend and her four year old. she was as good as gold. there was the odd whimper. she fed for about half of it, watched some of it and slept through the rest, ha. the other kids were far more noisy, ha. the real test will be friday when i think we are planning on going to see inception which will be full of adults and the odd 12 year old, ha. so that was a success.

thomas has just returned home to tell me that we need a new clutch at a price of £310!! aargh!! we don't have that. izzy does, but she's a bit young for me to be raiding her savings already. although we may have no choice. still, when i finally get our tax credits sorted we can pay her back. but still!! grrr. bloody cars. wish we didn't have to have one!!

abz xx

Abi tell Thomas to look around - I changed mine recently and I'm pretty sure it wasn't more than £250 for my KA. x

Morning abz love. Olivia watches something called the Night Garden, she loves it apparently.

Ahhh how was Toy Story 3? I really wanna see it :D ah that's great that Izzy was so good through it :) aw.

Oh dear, that is a lot of money :( stupid cars! Hope you manage to sort something.

Glad things are still good with you :) I bet Izzy's growing fast! :D

My mate's little girl used to watch "night garden" and loved it - you'll have to get used to "Iggle Piggle" and "Upsie Daisy" and the like but you'll cope x

Morning abz and izzy.

LOL Gem, I can't believe a 6 month old can really understand what's going on, but it would seem so.

my best friend's daughter loved that jim. i knew all the songs and everything :S she went through a peppa pig phase and is now onto charlie and lola. and i like them too. so that's ok :) ha.

clutch is now fixed at extortionate expense, ha. am shattered. thomas learned the valuable lesson of why he shouldn't play with izzy when i've put her to bed when i leave the room for a moment. because it means i'm up half the night trying to get her to calm down again and his wife then threatens him with various painful experiences. he told me i was being silly before but i made sure he couldn't sleep through her antics this time :D ha.

hope everyone is having a fab weekend.

abz xx

Hahahaa, revenge of a sleep deprived mother, liking it :)

Morning abz, LOL I like it.

Morning Abz :) How are you today? hope you had a nice weekend?

Oh dear :S ha, but yeah these are important lessons to learn in order to have an easier life :)

How's the Mother and Baby club going?

Hey Abz. Hope you're all well & you've managed to catch up on a bit of sleep. x x

Morning abz and izzy. :)

hey everyone. lovely to hear from all of you :)

am off to the hospital for a post-natal check up this afternoon. me and izzy are doing just fine. i feel knackered yet again. probably because i got around 6-7 hours sleep. so almost a full night. and you always feel worse after that, ha. may need to grab a cup of tea before i go out :)

went shopping yesterday and spent an extortionate amount of money on buying incredible amounts of healthy food to attempt slimming world as best i can and some new bathroom scales since i broke my previous ones.

i weighed in at 16st 4.8lbs. a huge amount. but given i weighed in at the docs at 16 stone at my first pregnancy check up it could be a LOT worse. looks like my staying the same throughout pregnancy wasn't too far off. and i can't help but wonder that if i hadn't been eating crap for the last 10 weeks i could be a lot slimmer by now. so here's to the next 10 weeks. i don't know what to expect but i would like to get into the 15s over the next fortnight if at all possible. it should be fairly doable given it's the first fortnight of going from awful eating to healthy eating. i am going to a rather amazing wedding this weekend but since i can't drink very much there's just one day of pre-booked food to get through. and one day never killed anyone. so wish me luck!! i can't promise i'll be sterling. but anything will be better than how i have been eating!! so woo. i'm managing to gear myself up into a modicum of enthusiasm... ha.

i'm going to do a wee bit of catching up on a few threads and then i need to get me and izzy ready as we're off out in half an hour :)

abz xx

Hi abz, lovely to see you both darling.

Yay, nice to hear from you Abz! Don't worry about the food. I was persuaded into having a chinese last night lol. I had prawn with straw mushrooms but I failed on the noodles. Ah well. Another day another chance. Today I've been particularly good and, since I've been home, I did the ironing and polished and hoovered two rooms upstairs so there's my exercise lol. Still - we're going out tomorrow night. Posh fish and chips... I'm going to avoid the chips!

Give Isobel a kiss from Aunty Elle! xxx

Back