Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

good morning everyone. after refusing to go to sleep until about half 11 last night the little angel is still asleep so i thought i would say hello :)

how are you doing tazzi? will nip over to your diary and have a look :) hope the house stuff is going better.

after one go at p90 we haven't had chance to do it again and to be honest my muscles are thanking me. i've made sure i've done plenty of walking and things though, except for yesterday when it was trenching down. izzy isn't well at the moment. she has an ear infection. so have the fluorescent yellow goop and the bright pink goop battle going on. it's horrible when she isn't herself. she's always so happy and she's so narky at the moment. it makes me feel for people who have narky kids all the time :D

slimming world is going well. today will be day five. haven't had any issues with it. if anything i'm still not eating enough. trying to get izzy to eat anything at all has become my main focus as she hasn't got much to spare on her to stop eating when she's ill. oh. she said shoe and cheese for the first time yesterday :D to add to bubble, pop, there, mummy, daddy and a couple more i'm sure that i can't quite remember this soon after waking up, so she's on a roll, ha.

sounds like she's waking up so i'll toddle. off to dad's for the weekend so i'll see you all when i get back :)

abz xx

Have fun at your dads babe. Hope the little snot monster feels better soon. Give her kisses from me. Xxx

Aww - I hope Izzy gets better soon. Ear infections can be really nasty, and I imagine if you are that small they must be even nastier :(

I've seen the P90x stuff on the internet before, and that stuff looks hardcore. I always think hubby should do it because he has so little body fat so he would get really buff really quickly :8855:

Well done on sticking to plan :D

Sorry to hear Izzy not well. I hope she is better soon and you don't get too frazzled in the meantime x

i think it would kill your hubby off pretty quickly stitch. although given his lack of body fat the pull-ups etc wouldn't be a problem. ha.

izzy seems to be on the mend. has had a huge rash. some post-viral thing but that's going too now. woo.

abz xx

Morning abz, sorry to hear little izzy was poorly love.

hi guys. sorry i haven't been online.

izzy is much better now and is finally starting to eat again. she is thin as it is so it was rather worrying.

i did manage to stay on track although i had to use my braces as an excuse a few times (like when my dad's wife thought that pizza and salad would be fine. well, it would, except i would have used all my syns for the week...) and i lost 6.8lbs last week :D

the only problem is that i probably won't lose much if anything this week as a result... that's the way the beginning of sw goes for me. but still. i've stayed on track this week too and am doing well.

we are incredibly skint at the moment so i think it might be a jacket potatoes with 'things' and pasta week, ha.

abz xx

Morning abz, that's a good start, and it's good to hear little izzy is better as well

howdy everyone. thanks for that :)

i had a few oz gain this week. not even half a lb. i have had to take my painkillers for my back this week and they dehydrate and constipate me. i don't think i've been drinking enough water so am probably harbouring shedloads of fluid. so that's the plan this week. drink more water. i have been good so i didn't feel that 'what??' feeling when i weighed in. i had a heck of a loss last week so it was only to be expected. roll on next week :)

abz xx

Hi abz, spot on analysis I think, keep it up love.

am still carrying on jim. not sure i'm going to get a loss this week either. misread a recipe and had far too much cheese by accident today but didn't have anything else bad so hopefully it won't be too bad. still not drinking enough water!! am trying my best but don't want to get up to wee in the night. izzy interrupts me enough. not sure why she wakes up but she does. she settles herself again. i don't have to get up but she wakes me. i'm constantly shattered.

hope everyone else is doing ok?

abz xx

Back