About 2 years since my last post!

danniellea

Silver Member
Wow what can I say.... 2 years since my last post.... I'm at target, I do go up & down a couple pounds depending on time of the month! I've just had my gallblader removed 2 days ago so I'm recovering from that, have to take 6ish weeks of rest before I can start working out again!

Attachments

• image-377190041.jpg
    image-377190041.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 260
If anyone has seen any of my other posts with older pictures in... Well you can see the difference! Don't lose hope! Keep your eyes on the prize & you can do it!

Attachments

• image-2847239382.jpg
    image-2847239382.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 239
I've forgotten how to add multiple pictures ? anyways here's a before for comparison! Remember you are so worth it & you can do it!

Attachments

• image-1772337489.jpg
    image-1772337489.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 246
Nooooo way omg Hun u look amazing and u have done so well!!! Well done!!

I remember your pics from before u have done amazingly good.

How much have u lost, how long did it take and did u do pro points all the way.

I started today after God knows how many times lol ur pics have Defo motivated me xxx

Still maintaining. If you chose to make a change & stick with it you can do anything

Hey lovelies happy 2017! Turns out 2016 sucked! I gained 7lb last year, stress eating, finishing off my education, illness, family problems... any how I stated at Christmas and have 4lb left to get back at goal, aiming for that by the end of January! Lots of love & best wishes to all.

Hey lovelies happy 2017! Turns out 2016 sucked! I gained 7lb last year, stress eating, finishing off my education, illness, family problems... any how I stated at Christmas and have 4lb left to get back at goal, aiming for that by the end of January! Lots of love & best wishes to all.

Happy New Year to you too, hope you're able to lose your 4lb to get back to goal. By the way you look fab in the photos, well done on what you have achieved, keep it up X

Back