About hen night on sat. All help/advise appreciated

Citylady73

Hi all.
It's my sisters hen night on sat and I decided before I started lt that I would eat/ drink a little on this night..
The problem I have is when I asked the chemist that weighs me weekly for advise her answer was really not helpful ( she said if it was her she would probably eat and drink whatever she wanted)

anyhoo I have managed to get hold of a menu. There is fish,steak and chicken ( even though its an Italian) so I can have one of these plain and intend to have no carbs.
i plan to have 1 or 2 Malibu and diet cokes and then soda water for the rest of the night.

does this sound like an ok plan. The back on shakes in the morning..

IF you try to stick to the refeed meal size as closely as possible you'd be ok... Not sure about booze though, it can be dangerous when in ketosis.

I'm with And on this.

Small protein meal probably (I'd still avoid eating personally) but I wouldn't go near drink at this point. I've heard people before being really really ill or just passing out. Doesn't mean it will happen to you but best to be aware. Also after a couple of drinks you might be less inhibited and decide to pop into the kebab shop on the way home?

Whatever you choose, hope you have a lovely time x x x

Thankyou ladies I can't wait. What are the refeed sizes roughly? I don't want to get stomach pains and ruin the night. I only intend to have one alcoholic drink with my meal and maybe one later in the night depending on how the first affects me:) x

Erm - off the top of my head it's 6oz of protein - no fat added.
2heaped tbs of veg from the list - erm it's green stuff I think... OR small bowl salad (no dressing obvs)

That's it for day 1 refeed.

Your chemist should have a leaflet for you - or I think maybe the info is on the LT website.

Note there's no carbs or fruit on day #1.

That's great and thankyou. Unfortunately the chemist is rubbish I asked her about refeed when I got weighed today as I only intend on doing 2 more weeks and then doing refeed and to be honest she wasn't helpful at all:(

I'd complain to LT if I were you - you're paying for their service!

My chemist is also useless when I last went, I said I'm here for lipotrim and they asked me what they have to do and do I know where the book is, I even told them where they write it, there's someone different each time I go they never tell me how much I lost either I have a little ticket then work it out when I get home. Sometimes they even ask me how many it is they have to give me - not trained in lipotrim at all

You should lie and say it's 30 sachets for a week :D

I thought that after I said 21 lol next time I will try it

Your right and I should complain. I will have to try and refeed with the help of online which is ridiculous. Emmy you should defo of asked for more lol :) x

I know I was kicking myself after lol

How did the hen night go?!?

Back