About The Diet

Julie Phillips

Hi guys, I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing you forum!
I am doing lipotrim at the moment, but for the future was thinking of doing Roasemary Conley (as the class is in the club right at the bottom of my back garden.
It probably won't be for a while yet - I have lost 2st 9lbs in 7 weeks and want to lose at least another stone before stopping lipotrim. I would then use this as a way to keep me on the straight and narrow.
Any info you can give me would be appreciated...
Thanks

you are doing fantastic Julie,
RC helps you to focus on low fat foods and exercise. Obviously its slower losses but more of a healthy lifestyle change.
Keep posting so we know how your getting on.

Hi Julie,

everyone welcome here!

As Sarah said, RC helps you focus on making a lifestyle change that is managable. I'm sure you will like it when you join Godd luck in reaching your target to join us.

I havent as much experience of the R.C but the food is so fantastic, yes it takes a bit of P.P.P. Planning,prepering and presenting but after years of snatch and grab for me and preparing and giving every one else in family what they like to eat i have realized that i dont do that for me thats why i have gained 3 stone.
I did try the VLCD but could not manage to stick on it was months of losing gaining, losing etc .
I am very confident that i can do this as it does not feel like a diet also working on "eating less" theory by Gillian Riley.
Good luck with your lipotrim .
Simone

Back