About time I admitted it!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Wanttobeslim, 12 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Wanttobeslim

Wanttobeslim I will do it!!

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Have successfully lost 3 stone since March 29th on LL/CD, I am now really struggling, for the last 4 or 5 weeks I have either stayed static or even gone up a 1lb!! All because I'm a picker!! I'm only hurting myself as I need to lose another 3 stone in order to have my 3rd try at IVF. This is last chance saloon so I HAVE to do this!! I've put some pics up on the "Success stories" board to try to motivate me - there is a difference and I feel so much better for losing the weight I have so far, BUT I still have another small child to lose off my bum and tum before trying to gain a small child :confused: :D

I need some support from you lovely guys and gals!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hey honey - acknowledging it is the first step to doing something about it. You have done an incredible job, and are over halfway there - are you going to leave this job unfinished? I think not. Get your butt back on the wagon, drink that water and lose that 40 lbs - you have an excellent incentive!! :cool:

4. Wanttobeslim

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Thanks DQ - I know the first step is acknowledging that I am only cheating myself and no I am not giving up, just needed a good talking to!! So thanks for that and just writing it down has made me more aware of what I am doing and I haven't cheated since writing that entry!! :party0019:

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Good on ya!! :cool:

6. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Good Lass!! You sound back on track. Just think how fantastic you'll feel losing the rest of your weight - don't stop now!!!!!

7. Wanttobeslim

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Thanks guys for your support, as a reward for being good, I lost 5.25lbs this week:party0049::party0049::party0049:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.