Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

About time I admitted it!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Wanttobeslim, 12 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Wanttobeslim

Wanttobeslim I will do it!!

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Have successfully lost 3 stone since March 29th on LL/CD, I am now really struggling, for the last 4 or 5 weeks I have either stayed static or even gone up a 1lb!! All because I'm a picker!! I'm only hurting myself as I need to lose another 3 stone in order to have my 3rd try at IVF. This is last chance saloon so I HAVE to do this!! I've put some pics up on the "Success stories" board to try to motivate me - there is a difference and I feel so much better for losing the weight I have so far, BUT I still have another small child to lose off my bum and tum before trying to gain a small child :confused: :D

I need some support from you lovely guys and gals!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hey honey - acknowledging it is the first step to doing something about it. You have done an incredible job, and are over halfway there - are you going to leave this job unfinished? I think not. Get your butt back on the wagon, drink that water and lose that 40 lbs - you have an excellent incentive!! :cool:

4. Wanttobeslim

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Thanks DQ - I know the first step is acknowledging that I am only cheating myself and no I am not giving up, just needed a good talking to!! So thanks for that and just writing it down has made me more aware of what I am doing and I haven't cheated since writing that entry!! :party0019:

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Good on ya!! :cool:

6. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Good Lass!! You sound back on track. Just think how fantastic you'll feel losing the rest of your weight - don't stop now!!!!!

7. Wanttobeslim

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Thanks guys for your support, as a reward for being good, I lost 5.25lbs this week:party0049::party0049::party0049:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.