About to fall off the wagon...

slinky1131

HELP!!!! Am so close to crumbling. Awaiting packs to come and am v low on packs that I like. Head is sore and I'm feeling v low. I just want to eat :-((((

When did you order your packs? Are they likely to be there soon? What packs do you have that you don't like? Could you do something to them to make them more palitable? Could you do 3 packs and a protein meal today? If so why not have 100g of chicken or white fish and some veg or salad?

You've put a lot of hard work to get where you are so you don't want to undo any of it. Otherwise you'll just have to do it all again!

Your right. I have some Thai soup and tomato soup from AAW and only one mint choc and a choc shake. I need them tomorrow! My packs should be here Wednesday at latest. I will have protein and a few broccoli florets. I've only had one shake and a bar today. I have just made the family a lasagne for tea. That's the problem here!!! The smell is gorgeous but I know it's not worth putting on 3lbs for (that's generally what I put on when I'm out of ketosis for a day). Thanks for the advice. I'll try and abstain!

Stay strong, Slinky. Get a hot cup or two of tea/coffee, and plan spome protein as your body is prob saying it really needs something. So plan something that will keep you in ketosis today and tomorrow and stay strong.

We're here supporting you, Slinky. Keep posting through the next 2 days.

Ali

Well done slinky for posting on here rather than just succumbing to your cravings! Keep strong and limit any damage - you know you can get through it and you will only feel ten times worse if you give in.
Think about how great you'll feel having a slim summer x

good that you were able to say you were feeling a bit weak, I agree that you should have a bit of chicken and some veggies. You know it isn't worth falling off the wagon for a taste os something that will make you feel really guilty later. Good luck until Wednesday.
Julia

Cravings are gone girls! Had no chicken in so had some cold ham and some cucumber. Also had some warm tea. Feeling ok now. Thanks everyone!! Will see how tomorrow fares for me as I have a very long shift at work. I work in an M & S Simply Food Store!!!.....

Yea!!! Well done Slinky. In that moment of craving, we forget it passes.

Have a great shift tomorrow,

Ali

Back