About to start skimming world

piiiinksocks

Hi guys,

I've always been a weight watchers girl, but have been off it for 12+ months. Since finding out I'm pregnant, I need to curb my weight gain, and I feel this is my best option.

I don't really want to do an online subscription with a £60p upfront fee, and my mum would like to do it with me, but no meetings are convenient! I need to limit my spending though too, baby expenses to plan for!!

Are there any online guides anyone could point me in the direction of? It's very early days, I'm only 4/5 weeks at the moment, if that makes a difference!

Thanks guys

Xx

I'm no expert, but as you are pregnant I would definitely consider going along to a group and getting some advice from a Consultant before starting. You could always join a group that you can make and let your Mum know about the plan if she can't make it. I really think it would be best to get expert advice rather than going it alone from the off.

Congratulations on your pregnancy :)

If you buy today's daily mirror Hun there is a free slim for life plan and also free membership to join sw :)
good luck with the pregnancy and weight loss, there is also a pregnancy thread here if you want to check it out...

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/159257-pregnancy-slimming-world.html

Congrats!! If you wanna post on this thread there are lots of friendly people who will have advice on how to follow the plan whilst pregnant. To go to class you will need the approval of your midwife, the consultant at class will give you a form to complete. I'm currently following sw while pregnant on my own as a way of eating healthy rather than worrying about my weight.

Back