Step 1 Sole Source About to start!!

kzac

K im starting ss on wed and im panicking already! I hate feeling hungry and get shaky and panicky when i dont eat! But i desperatly want to do this i suppose im looking for someone to tell me im going to be ok! Everyone just keep telling me that the first week il feel so ill!

Kellyx

Hi Kelly! I am on day 5 and feeling good!! It is hard for the first few days though.....I started on a thursday which was great for me as I work a 5 day week....so days 3/4 fell on the weekend so I knew that if I felt rubbish I could just stay in bed! As it turns out I didn't feel that bad at all. Theres a bunch of really great girls and guys on here who are so supportive and lovely! We are all in it together!!

Niki x

Once you're through the first 3/4 days it's actually OK as you'll be in Ketosis, which means you won't actually feel much physical hunger. The challenge is staying strong mentally and resisting temptation. But whenever you feel the urge, just come on here, there is always someone about to offer advice / wisdom / support. It's great.

OOh Tbag I love your minigoals! I think I need to have some minigoals of my own!

Thank you, im going to get my shakes wed because i had to get my doc to sign the form so il prob start on thursday! Im going to be good from today to try and limit my hunger pangs!! So yeh hopefully if i feel crap it will be on sat & sun. Thanks for your replys! Im 13 st 7lbs and only 5.2in so im hopeing for a good start!

Kellyx

Kelly I'm 13st 10lbs and only 5.2 inches!! I'll be a week ahead of you so you should follow my diary!! 'Niki's journey from scruffy to sophisticated!'

Yeh ive just seen it i will thanks, my goal is 9.7 to when i was that a good few years ago i was an 8-10 so at the min im 14-16!

Kellyx

Hi Kelly, if I lose 5lbs this first week and get to 13st7lbs we will be starting at exactly the same point with the same goal! Yes I'm a size 14/16 at the moment!! Aiming for size 10!

I don't mean starting from the same point....I mean we'd both be a 13st7lbs on Thursday!

Yeh ,my birthday is end of novembert too!! 26th im turning 29 this year big 30 next year so i wana be thin again and of maintained it for then!!

Kellyx

My birthday is the 26th!!! And I'm turning 30 this year.....wish I'd know this plan last year!

Snap! but I just turned 30 and am getting married next year! It's amazing what a difference a focus/goal can make... I am determined not to be overweight and feeling sluggish now am in my 30s.

I thought I would look horrendous in a wedding dress at my current size but after a few hours at a dress shop I know I can look good now ... but I WANT to look better!

Good luck - I'm on day 2 of SS+ so am right there with you!

Thank you, im all set to start tomorrow morning!! Im so determined though that i really want to do this!! Hope your getting on ok

Kellyx

Well i had a shaky start yesterday and caved by tea time i had a vanilla shake for breakfast yuk yuk and the tomato soup for lunch vile,i could of cried!! But im not giving up im sat here with a hot choclate shake which is actually quite nice so im feeling better today! It dont help when everyone told me to quit it yesterday but i cant i have to do this!!

Kellyx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Kelly

Stick with it! I'm on Day 6 and feeling ok despite a crappy couple of days (nothing to do with the diet). Drink loooooooaaaaaaaaaaaads of water, green teas etc. I have porridge in the morning, a shake at lunch and soup for dinner. Makes me feel like I'm getting a hot meal before bedtime! When I make the shakes or soup, I always add more water that in states as it makes it last longer and makes it taste better. I add pepper and chilli flakes to my soup too to give it a bit better flavour.

It will be worth it! (So I keep telling myself, lol!)

Good luck!

Thanks i had a really shity day generally yest so it prob wasnt a good day to start! My cdc msg me tho lastnite and she told me to come back and change some sachets i feel much more positive about it today after i enjoyed the hot choc!! Going to take a pic of myself in my underwear today so when i feel crap i can look at it to spur me on! Lol

Kellyx

Hi Kelly, sorry I couldn't find this thread - I saw your post on someone elses diary and wanted to check in with you. I know you are finding it so tough at the moment -we have all been there! I just wanted to say that I went on the scales this morning (day 10) and I'm into the 12s. 10 days ago I was 13st 10lbs, so 3lbs more than your starting weight.

Do you hear me?! After 10 days sticking to SS and I am into the 12s already!! This could be you in a weeks time!!!

It is SOOOOOO worth it hun!!! I will be on here pretty much all day today so please use this forum if you feel like quitting and we can work through it together! Did you take the pics of you in underwear? I did last saturday - and it really works!!

Ha ha do you no what ive just done that, going to look at them when the going gets tough!! Im ok at the mo had porridge for breakfast and trying to hold off as long as i can for the 2nd shake!! Ive managed to resist everyone eating a macdonalds in the car which i actualy think my hubby was quite impressed with!! And a cooked breakfast i keep thinking of the loses i could get thanks for your support.

Kellyx

Sounds really positive so far....it feels great when we can resist food doesn't it! You know what -that Mcdonalds would not have been worth it!

Prob not, i woke in the middle of the night with horrible cramp in my leg i never get cramp, my leg muscles are feeling a bit strange at the min, have you had anything like that?

Kelly x

Back