Abs

Smirky

Gold Member
I was just wondering what's the best exercise is to tone your abs? I walk around a lot everyday due to work so my legs and thighs are slowly getting toned, but the tum isn't :(

I was a luckly gal and got wii fit plus for xmas off OH :) so was wondering any other wii games that will help me also maybe? I have EA Sports active too! :)

thanks in advance :)

Well, you can't spot reduce one particular body part. I'd advise adding some weights exercises, and do a google search on Core exercises.
I myself have never been a fan of sit ups, I find other core exercises more effective, but that's just my opinion. I'm sure Justin has a thread on this though. Maybe have a looksie on the next few pages??
Sorry I wasn't much help

Planks! They have them on wiifit plus. The new EA sports active dvd has ab exs on it and I really feel those!

Well, you can't spot reduce one particular body part. I'd advise adding some weights exercises, and do a google search on Core exercises.
I myself have never been a fan of sit ups, I find other core exercises more effective, but that's just my opinion. I'm sure Justin has a thread on this though. Maybe have a looksie on the next few pages??
Sorry I wasn't much help

thanks for your help, I've tried looking for other threads and seen a few, but I've tried what is suggested before and they aren't for me I'm afraid, thank you though.

Planks! They have them on wiifit plus. The new EA sports active dvd has ab exs on it and I really feel those!

Excellent, thank you! I have got the new wii fit plus haven't been on it yet, can't until all the xmas stuff is down due to where the wii is atm it's a storage room! Lol, but will be back at it very soon! Looking out for the more workouts of EA Sports too as that i found really helped! I know it's only £15 in places now so definitely worth the buy i feel thanks again! :) glad they have added more abs exercises!

Back