absoloutely terrified :(

amethyst

Banned
I am travelling bk to wales today getting train from birmingham to swansea my dads picking me up there, he wont pick me up from cardiff nightmare apparently :( (would be easier for me, only 2 hours direct train)

only got to go home cus my parents have had my dog and they are off abroad tuesday, oh was supposed to of drove down and got her but he has to work, so he is taking me to birmingham train station..

i got to change in bristol (parkway) and am dreading it, got the baby in buggy and a suit case :( and apparently the platform i have to go on lifts are not available, the help line said to me there may be someone there to help and there may not be? WTF

omg dreading it, to top it off my anxiety is sky high.. panick panick so i am really scared :( and 3 hours of it just on the train, not to mention another hour after my dad picks me up:cry:

sorry had to tell someone

back on diet monday lol

Good luck with your journey hun. Fingers crossed it wont be a nightmare for you!!!
x

CANT EVEN FIT MY BLENDER IN THE SUIT CASE :( and my shaker from ebay has not arrived :( FFS

aww babes. it will all be over soon. somebody will help you i'm sure. there are nice people out there. they will have some way of coping with things. i'm very surprised that there isn't a lift as i thought they had to have one for wheelchair users. what does a wheelchair user do if they get off the train? they must have assistance around to help.

abz xx

Ameythst, I stop at Bristol Parkway all the time and there is always someone there willing to help. Even if it isn't the FGW staff, passengers will always lend you a hand. I'll pop up and help ya out ;)

Last time I was there the lifts were working and I've bumped the buggy up he stairs loads of times! But as I said, people will usually help you out.

Hope the journey goes well for you x x x

or i can go to cardiff and get a train from cardiff to swansea same amount of time just £5 more lol..

i dreading it suit case is well heavy and the buggy too :( cant cope..

all my dad had to flipping do was take my dog half way!! OR oh could of told his boss to stick having to work!!

but why is oh saying he would get dog half way but wont take me half way ?

wtf is wrong with ppl!!

or i can go to cardiff and get a train from cardiff to swansea same amount of time just £5 more lol..

i dreading it suit case is well heavy and the buggy too :( cant cope..

all my dad had to flipping do was take my dog half way!! OR oh could of told his boss to stick having to work!!

but why is oh saying he would get dog half way but wont take me half way ?

wtf is wrong with ppl!!

Not people...MEN!:D:p

aww hunni i sure it will be fine, text me if ya wanna de-stress xx

Back