ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hey guys

Hope ur all well today! Well last night was first night at SW and I am absolutely disgusted with my weight, I stepped on those scales and I was horrified I actually felt like cryin :( but u know what I think it was the kick up the back side that I needed! I am 100% focused now and nothing will get in my way! I am so determined to get this weight of once and for all! I will never see that weight on the scales again! Hopin you guys can all keep me focused too and we can support each other 110%..

Will post my food diary so u can all have a look and keep me right :D

At least you have made a decision to change your life, that is always the first and hardest thing to do. I think we all get a shock on our first night weigh in, we kid ourselves that "I'm not that bad" then the reality sinks in, you are not alone, not in your shock, nor on your journey, we are all walking the same road. Don't ever dwell on your last weigh in, look forward with positivity to your next one. Good luck hun. :)

I sobbed right there on the scales when I seen my weight in my first weigh in :(

your avatar is frightening me.........nearly as much as my first weigh in.

I saw the '18' appear and i wanted to crawl back under my rock (i didnt fit though, so gave up that plan)

I then decided i didnt want to shorten my life expectancy and started losing weight.

Good luck xxxx

I know what you mean hun. I lost three stone last year and when I got on the scales on Monday was 1.5lbs heavier than where I started last year - gutted :(

You sound so positive and focussed so I am sure you will do it, good luck xx

It's great that you've taken something positive away from it and decided to use that feeling to motivate you. Plenty of people would have used that as an excuse to give up before they had even started.

We're all here for you. You'll be where you want to be before you know it!

thank u for all ur comments :D seein that last night has really spurred me to get it off i def think its what i needed and im def feelin positive :D

ps elle why is my avatar frigtening u?lol :D

Back