Step 1 Sole Source Absolutely Exhausted

TillyE

Not sure what is up with me. I have my second weigh in tomorrow, but I can't keep my eyes open today.

Not just tired, but absolutely exhausted, finding it really hard not to just go to bed, but I need to work.

Haven't felt like this in ages.

Anyone else feeling this? I thought I would have so much more energy!

Sorry you aren't feeling too great today- have been following your daily diary and was in awe of how much exercise you do :worthy: ! So maybe have a bit of a duvet day today and get yourself ready for the weekend . Take care of you ! xx

Thanks Lycho,

I think maybe I am just feeling peaky from yesterday.
Ive had my second shake and will try and go to bed early tonight.

TeSounds like a plan ! Have a good afternoon and evening - will be watching for your 100% "Honk ! " later. X

I've been taking my mind off things by creating an inch loss spreadsheet which compares my intial inches to a new set every 2 weeks. If I am the same from the original numbers its blue, if I''m bigger its red and smaller its green!

Good idea- not very au fait with spreadsheets myself but have cut out a picture from a certain clothing directory and replaced models head with my own....(page 173, black skinny jeans, boots and fitted short jacket) and stuck it on the kitchen unit just above the fridge.
Husband said should have picked one of the glam undies ones but suspect his motives!!

Brilliant idea : might be an excuse to get a George Clooney or the delectable Mr Depp pic in my kitchen. hmmm....:censored: !!

I feel like that too today i think its thr heat too not helping good luck with WI tomorrow though x

:) Good luck with your weigh in Tilly, hope you got a good night's sleep. Maybe you are overdoing the exercise? Its only your second week, maybe you should cut back on it a bit.

lo thanks Froggy..I'm collating my weekly weigh ins, inch losses and photos to keep me motivated on my journey! :D

Congrats, Tilly! That's brilliant! Keeping track of all your progress is an excellent idea, because it: 1) stops you from eating out of boredom, if you're the type of person who does that (which I definitely am!) and 2) you won't feel so down if you don't lose a lot of poundage in a week, because you'll see the improvement through other statistics. It'll be amazing at the end to look back and chart your journey!

Feeling absolutely dreadful today, no energy and my limbs feel really weak.
Mum is coming up shortly and I think tonight I may break my SS and just have a meal with her, but will try and keep it as healthy as I can.
Don't judge me too harshly :(

:( Aw sorry you are feeling so rough Tilly. No one will judge you here you daft thing! Maybe just try to eat stuff that wont kick you out of ketosis, chicken breast and low carb veggies?

And cut back on the exercise!

Back