absolutely freezing

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Im absolutely freezing its my 3rd day on ts is this normal? I was doing ws and switched but never felt like this.
I just can't warm up :-(

I've kept putting the heating on and of all evening but still can't get warm am off to bed hope that helps i hate being cold :-(

I go through spells of this too. Some days I'm like ice and nothing seems to warm me up despite lots of layers, hat and gloves (in the house too!). It does get better and right now I'm cosy so some days are worse than others. All normal with VLCD's too x

I'm generally freezing anyway, but yes am noticably cold on this - knew it would happen with my pants circulation. Am hot water bottle girl, and those stick on heat pads as well.
And lots and lots of jumpers :D

Have you seen those all in one fleece pj suits? Well I've been wearing one to bed as I'm so cold,lol

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

That's normal on low calorie diets. Even people who follow other diets (not only VLCD but diets in general) usually talk about feeling colder. That happens because their body is still adjusting to the new amount of energy (calories) it's receiving.

Try to drink some hot herbal teas, they always help warming up ;)

Back