Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Absolutely gutted:(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by glammam, 11 May 2009 Social URL.

1. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    I am due to refeed on Wednesday so I thought I would get myself prepared and do an asda's shop ready for the week. I was walking around like a kid at Christmas. So excited at the prospect of finally being to eat all the lovely food I was buying. I filled up my trolly with everything on my list and some bargains too. Went to the till, bagged it all up, grinning away like a chesire cat until....when it came to paying for the food do you think I could find my card? I searched in every section of my purse, emptied out my bag, even searched the car but it had gone. The only place I had been prior to asda was the garage. Phoned the garage but no card handed in. I am so fed up. Felt really stupid in asda and had to wait 30 mins to get through to the bank to cancel the card. I have period pains from hell and basically feel useless tonight. :(:(:(

P.s I know its nothing major and just a big inconvienience and my husband said we could go shopping together tomorrrow. But...I am just feeling sorry for myself!:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    Oh hun I'm so sorry that happened to you.....it's happened to me before when I stupidly left my card in a cash point machine 7 miles away from the supermarket I was in. So I know how you feel love xxxx

4. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Thanks. Its nice to know I'm not the only one! xx

5. kered

kered Gold Member

What a lovely Husband. Sorry for all your inconvenience and embarassment tonight, but at least you noticed it quickly and got your card cancelled.

Big hugs and just think - you get to do all that shopping again tomorrow - bonus!

6. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Yeah you're right. It will be more exciting going tomorrow night knowing that I can actually eat some of it the day after! He is lovely! xx

7. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry you went through that embarrasment, but when I was a lot poorer than I am now, I went to a machine outside my bank just to get a mini-statement to make sure I had at least £250.00 left for my family spending money for a week in a cottage in Derbyshire, (paid for by friends). I got the statement and was looking at it and walked away.....Two days later, I was in a shop buying my daughter a couple of tops...and NO card was in my purse. I felt ill, I went to the bank and then found out that the person behind me that day, had withdrawn the maximum amount of £250.00 out as I left my card in the machine at the point the screen was asking if I wanted any more transactions......I couldn't stop blubbing, my darling daughter, who was 9 at the time, let me take HER savings out so we could still go on holiday.

8. Nikita10

Nikita10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(24.77%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Glammam yes I have done exactly the same as you, only I had shoved my card into the side pocket of my handbag, but I didn't realise it until about 3wks later lol

Supaslimma that is a terrible thing to happen, on the plus side you have a wonderful daughter to be very proud of xxx

9. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I sure am proud of her, she is 24 years old now and will be a mum hereself in 16 weeks time. I can't wait!

10. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Oh Superslimma that is terrible. Love your daughter letting you take her savings. Congrats on the new arrival, that is wonderful news. My little girl will be 5 months on the 15th, she's the best thing thats ever happened to me :)

11. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

Thats awful hope you have cancelled your card, and its great you are trying to be positive, enjoy your shopping tomorrow.

12. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry to hear you had a bad day, things can only get better now. Good luck for the refeed.xx:)

13. Nikita10

Nikita10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(24.77%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congratulations make sure you let us know when she has her bundle of joy xxx

14. RachieRoo

RachieRoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(22.02%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    AHH Glamam really sorry to hear that - I'm always doing things like that you're in good company :D Your hubby sounds a little darling though! Chin up hun x

15. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Thanks everyone. Mums cooking tomorrow now (can't wait) so we are going shopping after that. We are also going to Debenhams first, 25% off tomorrow night double bonus!!! :) :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.