acai berry

I'd steer clear of stuff like this unless you can see a detailed ingredient list and hopefully any calories etc... acai is a fruit and while a great anti-oxident it's calorific because it's naturally full of oils. Also, excessive use of sugars and fillers often detract from any benefit of taking health food capsules, they may also be stuffed with carb loaded fillers, which would be a nightmare if they kicked you out of ketosis.

HTH and best of luck.

There's no need to take anything like that when you're doing this. I'd avoid it like the plague some of the companies selling it are dodgy to say the least

Everything you require is in your packs and bars so you don't really need more. Acai berry is brilliant if you buy fro H&B. The capsules I used to take had psyllium husks amongst other things. I didn't use them for dieting just to keep me er, regular :eek: and they worked. I don't have the bottle around but they had a tonne of other ingredients and if your looking to get into ketosis, these could take you out of it. Hope it goes well for you love!

Back