Acceptable Cheating!

Didn't mean to offend, by being the 'someone' who sees four packs as a 'massive binge'. Just getting my head round it all. Hmmmm..... I had the extra pack as a mousse. It was yum and satisfied my urge.

That's that.

I got told by my councilor that I could have a boiled egg if I was really hungry, but I dont like to cheat and try to stay strong willed. It is only week 3 for me though this time. Last time, I did the diet for 6 months and if I occasionally went out with work, I would order a chicken salad without dressing and cheated with the odd jelly bean or two. The last stone was really difficult which is why it took a couple of months to get that off instead of the usual one month, so cost me quite a bit extra in the long run.

This time I want to loose the weight the quickest possible way, so no cheating for me. The sooner its off the sooner I can start living again.

I forgot to take enough diet packs to my boyfriend's this weekend and am now at work with no packs for the entire day. I cooked myself some grilled chicken and have some celery sticks. Weirdly I'd actually rather have a choc mint shake!!!

Is this cheating (ie. bad) or being sensible (ie. good)?? I am only in week 2 and have 23 lbs left to lose. Last time I stuck rigidly to the diet but both this time and last time I only lost 4-5lbs in the first week :(

Back