Accepted for CDC training

Congratulations hun, well done.xx

Sorry - afterthought:

I've seen so many people put their heads down and run to the finish-line. But once there, they have no idea how to maintain, which is the hardest bit.

So I'm all for a bit of sensible exploration along the way.

I call it "Preparation for Maintenance" and I worry if my clients don't do it.

what a great way of looking at it.

I would like to go in to be a CDC when I get to target, another 7 stone to go! and I agree with you, I think you definately need to try and find out what works best for you.

Hi,

I've applied to become a CDC too and have my telephone interview booked in for next week! :) How was the interview? I've no idea what to expect because they have introduced them since my counsellor became a CDC so she couldn't advise me! I'm so excited about it though!

Unfortunately I'm on holiday for 6th Sept training, otherwise I would have hopefully been there too, all going well! Hoping to get on the 18th Sept training though!

Congratulations on being selected! I hope I have the same luck! :)

The telephone interview is a bit of a formality. Mine took 10 mins.

They ask you what programmes you've done, what your current weight is and about your weight loss journey with Cambridge.

Then they just confirm which training day you are going to go on and confirm the details. They also ask if you've got any questions.

No surprises at all - it was easy.

Ooh thanks corioboria, that's made me feel a lot less nervous about it! Feel so much better knowing what I will be facing - I didn't know if it would branch into a standard job interivew...you know, strengths and weeknesses etc! But it sounds like it's much less formal than that!

It's tomorrow so wish me luck! :) xxx

I think if you have cheated and still done well you have only shown that you are human and still had the determination to get the job done!

good luck with your new career

Back