• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

According to Slimming World.....

Been to weigh in this morning and after all that I ate on Saturday (birthday ) I managed to loose a pound ,I know its only a 'kitten!!' but its still off and not on !! and Im happy about it
So as usual I go onto the SW site and chart my progress.. and just had a look into the ''future'' LOL
Its says that on the 14th of January 2010 I will weigh 14 stone... now that will be a challenge !!.
It will mean that I would of lost a total of 5 st and 9lb..OMG:eek::eek::eek:
Im quite excited about that , I know its not ''skinny thin'' ,but its what I said I would like to get to , what I achieve afterwards is a bonus. Anyone else looked at the SW Crystal Ball ?? LOL
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I will succeed!!!
No! Didn't know you could!

Though all my past WIs had been took off and needed put back in this morning randomly :)

Gold Member
Well done Alice!! Losing a kitten after a birthday is fab!

I used to chart my progress all the time, it's not so good when you have a gain and it changes the date though!!

Keep up the good work, Jan 10 will be here before we know it. xx

I will succeed!!!
Do you mean the projected progress along the blue line?

If so - it says I won't hit my target until March 2010 and I have 20lbs to lose! I am losing 1lb a week on average which, if I continue with that would be the week before Christmas!

Will prove them wrong! LOL!