Accountability is key!!

Definitely think maintenance is the key where I have dropped the ball on a good few times where for some reason I think I can eat like my husband or just mindlessly(there is. I doubt the weight goes on quicker than it comes off!) I think for sure I will keep on here as it does give you a focus for the day even if it is me rambling haha and it’s such a nice non judgemental space as well.

Day 95
Very very glad it’s Wednesday today and the end of my working week. We are at a time of big change within the organisation I work in so it’s absolutely crazy.
I had a bakery caramel biscuit shake today and it does have a similar taste to the cinnamon swirl so it’s one I like! I am still working my way through the tiramisu as well as I ordered loads last time! They have released some new products to the past few weeks so may give them a try in my next order. My eldest had a den building team day at school today which sounded (well from what he told me!) fun and my youngest enjoyed nursery playing with his cars. It’s very funny because where I live now is not where I am from at all so both of my kids have an accent similar to where we live and it amuses me especially the way he says cars! I am sure my eldest will start telling me to start talking how he talks soon as well!!

Day 95
Very very glad it’s Wednesday today and the end of my working week. We are at a time of big change within the organisation I work in so it’s absolutely crazy.
I had a bakery caramel biscuit shake today and it does have a similar taste to the cinnamon swirl so it’s one I like! I am still working my way through the tiramisu as well as I ordered loads last time! They have released some new products to the past few weeks so may give them a try in my next order. My eldest had a den building team day at school today which sounded (well from what he told me!) fun and my youngest enjoyed nursery playing with his cars. It’s very funny because where I live now is not where I am from at all so both of my kids have an accent similar to where we live and it amuses me especially the way he says cars! I am sure my eldest will start telling me to start talking how he talks soon as well!!
So funny! In ireland you only need to go a couple of mile for an accent change and my husband finds out kids speech funny. Our toddler loves the byeders
😂😜 she also now has a Belfast ‘mer nai’ when she’s saying come here 😂

Day 96
A good day today have put my next order in as running on last few days of bars which is my ‘treat’ after my 200kcal meal even though it is a meal replacement!
Also have a first target event to make a personal aim for as well!! My work colleague has invited us all to her birthday in November which I (I know I have already calculated the weeks I don’t get out enough!) is 8 weeks so if I could knock another stone off in that time it would be lovely. If I had been invited at the start of this a few months ago I am sure , in fact I know, I would have agonised and found a way not to go as worrying about everything how I look but instead thinking of it as something to look forward to!

Day 97
Quick check in as have been out until now and need to cook my tea! A good day on Exante and found a 237 kcal meal from marks and Spencer’s with less than 10g carbs!! Will be nice for a treat this evening a bit over but have been on the go lots so hopefully calories balance out!

Day 97
Weigh in eve today fingers crossed a good result but as long as no gain I will be happy. I have been to the shops today and purchased a dress in the sales for the birthday party in November haha! It is slightly on the tights sideso will be working towards it as have seen other mini mimsers try it and thought it would be able to do it ! I hope everyone has had a nice weekend

Day 97
Weigh in eve today fingers crossed a good result but as long as no gain I will be happy. I have been to the shops today and purchased a dress in the sales for the birthday party in November haha! It is slightly on the tights sideso will be working towards it as have seen other mini mimsers try it and thought it would be able to do it ! I hope everyone has had a nice weekend
Throughout my weight loss journey I have bought garments on sale that are a size down and then keep trying them on till I feel comfortable in them. It feels such an achievement when you fit into that top/dress/trousers and I am one happy bunny. I hope it gives you the boost when your party dress fits as much as it does for me when garments weeks earlier didn't fit now fit like a glove.

Day 98
Weigh in day today and really pleased I am 3.5lbs down!! I am on the borderline (but still) classed as obese BMI wise but may nudge into overweight in a few weeks and really hope I can be in that ‘bracket’ in a few weeks but just delighted the weight is coming down so not going to dwell on the BMI thing too much and focus on being happy about the loss!!

Day 98
Weigh in day today and really pleased I am 3.5lbs down!! I am on the borderline (but still) classed as obese BMI wise but may nudge into overweight in a few weeks and really hope I can be in that ‘bracket’ in a few weeks but just delighted the weight is coming down so not going to dwell on the BMI thing too much and focus on being happy about the loss!!
Wow and you’ve lost over 20% amazing!!

Day 99
On my 100th day eve of this diary haha! Nearly a 100 days of me waffling on about nothing but it has really helped me to document everything and I genuinely do stick with the accountability is key as it keeps me in check. Most importantly for me the support and reading other community members diaries in experiencing similar things also helps me so much as I can’t really explain the weight loss process to my naturally slim husband!
I have a bit of a different week ahead meal replacement wise as I don’t want to use up my new order of bars so until I am finished on these I am on 3 shakes a day and no bar. Will see how it goes as I do like the bar after the meal, didn’t mind tonight but will see in a few days!

Day 100
Made it to 100 days!!! Really grateful I have got back on Exante (a good few years down the line!) and that I can look at myself properly in the mirror again without feeling very sad. I haven’t deviated and have committed myself fully to this process but also need to keep in mind this isn’t temporary and I need to make this mindset a permanent change once and when I eventually hit goal! I celebrated with a lo dough pizza, some passata, low fat mozzarella and a bit of ham and it wasn’t half bad! Here is to the next leg of this journey.

Day 100
Made it to 100 days!!! Really grateful I have got back on Exante (a good few years down the line!) and that I can look at myself properly in the mirror again without feeling very sad. I haven’t deviated and have committed myself fully to this process but also need to keep in mind this isn’t temporary and I need to make this mindset a permanent change once and when I eventually hit goal! I celebrated with a lo dough pizza, some passata, low fat mozzarella and a bit of ham and it wasn’t half bad! Here is to the next leg of this journey.
Whoa! Glad you made it to Day 100! I was still on my day 5 and was feeling really skeptical about it.

Day 100
Congratulations on reaching 100 days you have achieved a great deal in a short space of time. You must be proud of how far you have come. Changing our eating habits is hard because they have been entrenched for so long. I am gradually laying down better foundations of eating more healthy meals and having the indulgent food in small doses. I know if I want to keep as healthy as possible I must succeed. But my hubby is supporting me and has followed the same programme as me losing 4.5 stone. It helps when both of you are eating the same sorts of food and there to bolster each other when we have wobbly moments.

I have heard of lo dough bases but never bought any. From what I recall they are a little on the pricey side but very low in calories. I had pizza yesterday with a ww wrap but significantly more calories but enjoyable never the less.

Congratulations on reaching 100 days you have achieved a great deal in a short space of time. You must be proud of how far you have come. Changing our eating habits is hard because they have been entrenched for so long. I am gradually laying down better foundations of eating more healthy meals and having the indulgent food in small doses. I know if I want to keep as healthy as possible I must succeed. But my hubby is supporting me and has followed the same programme as me losing 4.5 stone. It helps when both of you are eating the same sorts of food and there to bolster each other when we have wobbly moments.

I have heard of lo dough bases but never bought any. From what I recall they are a little on the pricey side but very low in calories. I had pizza yesterday with a ww wrap but significantly more calories but enjoyable never the less.
Thank you! That’s so good you are losing weight together and you can support each other. I think having someone alongside you really does help build and lay strong foundations for good habits.

Day 101
Start of the next stretch and it’s been a productive day work wise and managed to get everything I needed to do for the end of the week!
I am getting used to the 3 meal replacements without a bar for the next week or so but will be glad when I open the next box for the bars haha. You would think I am opening a box of dairy milk but they have become my sort of ‘treat’ on an evening 🤣 perceptions they really change!

Day 102
I wore a ‘new’ item of clothing today for school run. It’s not technically new but I have haven’t ever been able to wear it. It’s just a duster style green jacket to wear over jeans and a top and at the start of this my shoulders made it unwearable (I inherited the shoulders off my dads side, even when I have been at my lowest weight I have quite broad shoulders and used to swim competitively as a child so lived in the pool!) but today it went on fine and I felt really shocked and delighted I could wear it! It’s nice to be able to get these items gradually out of the wardrobe as many of the items have been languishing there for the better part of a decade. Not sure if some will have passed the test of time but will be fun as the weight goes down to see it.
I think I have had my fill of tiramisu shakes 🤣 I don’t know what possessed me last order but have ended up having two of the tiramisu shakes today!

Back