Accountability is key!!

Day 72
Very busy day at work today and managed to get into (well outside the front to collect the items ) of the office to get another monitor as have been struggling with just the laptop and a office chair. It felt strange to be driving in when it’s just to collect something not to actually go in then go back home to work! Hoping my two kids don’t decide to use it as a trolley/vehicle to push each other around in 😂.
Good day on the diet I had the tiramisu shakes and it wasn’t too bad to be honest but I am quite changeable with this so might be different tomorrow (I have that many I probably will be having another tomorrow!) I tried a top on today I haven’t tried in a while it was for the purpose of covering myself and was designed to be over sized. It was still over sized but definitely a lot snugger a few months back so really pleased about that!

Day 73
Thought I would try and be savvy with my 200 kcals tonight and it wasn’t too bad. I had some konjac noodles but mixed in some passata and had 5 vegan ‘meatballs’ and some light mozzarella which totalled bang on 200 calories and 5G of carbs. Wasn’t too bad and I do think the ‘meal’ in an evening is keeping me in the straight and narrow. When I did Exante about 8 years back it was 3 shakes and nothing else which I could do and did lose weight but considering in the intervening years I gained it back and more so maybe upping the calories (well as much as you do on a VLCD!) means I will be able to lose weight steadily and consistently. Rambling again sorry I hope everyone is well!

I think having a plan that is sustainable will be key to us maintaining.

Day 74
Busy day again but thankfully that’s me done until Tuesday! I am away visiting my parents this weekend so making sure to take my Exante stuff with me. It will be nice to be away for a few days and also see how I get on out of my usual space I can’t anticipate any problems my parents know I am on this and I am an adult so will leave me to it(I’m saying this but sure at times my dad thinks I am about 6 years old but think that is something I will do with my two when they are grown up they will always be my babies!)

Day 75-78
Hello!! Hit my 3st!! Thrilled!
It’s been a very fun few days my 2 year old has caught a nasty rotovirus from nursery so between the sickness, multiple nappies, cuddles, being vomited on at 3am (what else are Mammys for? I certainly was sick a lot on my mam even as a drunken teenager on a few occasions 🤣!) sleepless nights for us both I haven’t had much time on here just wish my poor boy could feel better soon because he doesn’t understand why he feels rubbish. Fingers crossed we are getting to the end of it and praying my eldest doesn’t get it.
Anyhow so pleased! Hitting that target has made me feel so positive even though I feel a bit like I have had a few too many drinks due to the shocking nights sleep we have had the past few nights hahaha!

Congratulatons on that 3 stone. l am so sorry your poor boy is ill - and hope he starts feelng better today, and the rest of you stay well.

Day 79
I hope everyone has had a nice weekend our bank holiday didn’t go to plan but this is rather common with small children haha! He has perked up considerably today and we haven’t had any ‘events’ 🤣 from either end so fingers crossed whatever horrible bug it was is through him. He also managed a spectacular tantrum this afternoon which I also took as a good sign(!) so pleased he is better.
I tried a British bakery shake today think it’s the caramel biscuit one which is part of their summer range and it was nice bit of a change from the tiramisu. Hoping in the next few weeks or at the end of September I will have dropped into the next stone bracket any loss is a bonus so will provisionally work to that and see how it goes!

Tantrums require energy - so definitely a good sign!

Very grey here. I watered my tomatoes twice as the wind has been very dry - and have some tomatoes beginng to ripen at last. A month later than I'd expected ...

Day 80
A lot better day with my youngest the bug is pretty much through him now and he is still a bit sensitive but apart from that is slowly bouncing back and telling me ‘don’t want it’ and ‘don’t like it’ 🤣🤣 or ‘more’. He slept solid all night which was a relief (for me too haha!).
I tried the spaghetti bolognese pots today and they weren’t too bad it was quite good for being on the go whilst working and I always try to get away from my work station for a bit and stretch my legs and back otherwise I would be there all day! I am hoping to get back into the office for a meeting in October and it would be nice to have lost a bit more before then but I am glad to have lost what I have lost!

Your weight loss will be pretty clear to your collegaues when you go in. I think it takes 3-4 stone for people to notice and/or comment. Will you need new clothes for the office triip?

Your weight loss will be pretty clear to your collegaues when you go in. I think it takes 3-4 stone for people to notice and/or comment. Will you need new clothes for the office triip?
Thank you I hope so! I will need to get some new outfits which will be novel! I stuck to reliable black trousers and too which I think if I try them on will be bigger on me in a strange way I feel attached to them as well😂 but will have to go shopping which is going to be interesting as at mid point but definitely feel 100% better about myself than I did before starting this!

I had to work from the office today and it was my first time in the office. Not sure how keen I am about it as I’ve never worked in the office since I started but sure we’ll see what the plan is come January
I feel nervous about going back in and it’s strange because I haven’t met some of my colleagues face to face her either so have built up this online video/teams chat working relationship with them so a bit anxious in real it doesn’t translate! Did it feel strange? I have to admit I have become used to working from home and feel I can focus better at home definitely!

Day 81
Another good day on the Exante and even better my youngest is nearly back to himself! He enjoyed tell me this morning he didn’t want to wear his shoes as I took him to nursery which is his usual thing then when I drop him off he demands them on (toddler logic 🤣!) I have purchased some skin and hair supplements as feel along with the VLCD might help!

I feel nervous about going back in and it’s strange because I haven’t met some of my colleagues face to face her either so have built up this online video/teams chat working relationship with them so a bit anxious in real it doesn’t translate! Did it feel strange? I have to admit I have become used to working from home and feel I can focus better at home definitely!
Yes it did, I have met some of them before as they are local to me and I worked for a competitor. The girl in my team that was in we had an afternoon together in a car visiting a venue and while I didn’t know her she is a second or third cousin so it’s very easy actually. However other team members I’m hesitant about and also the wider company I’ve no idea who most of them are 🙈 I enjoyed it but would only want to go in maybe once a month or fortnight I’d say

Day 81
Another good day on the Exante and even better my youngest is nearly back to himself! He enjoyed tell me this morning he didn’t want to wear his shoes as I took him to nursery which is his usual thing then when I drop him off he demands them on (toddler logic 🤣!) I have purchased some skin and hair supplements as feel along with the VLCD might help!
My biotin has arrived today but I’m too late I think as the fall has started.

however I use a great collagen and hyaluronic acid supplement from nutravita and no sign of any loose skin- in fact my skin is snapping back when pinched on my face and hands so definitely a good call

Day 82
Quite a peaceful day today my youngest didn’t want to go far but enjoyed a good run around in the garden!!
I did the sweet and sour noodles for dinner and it’s so strange that I like them but they seem to have a cult following 😆 as in they go out of stock quickly so not sure if other Exante’ers stock up on them! Going to try a few other bits on the next order the pancakes apparently are nice. I am quite unusual(well I don’t think I am my parents had them that way and I grew up eating them like that but people say it is) I have pancakes with just lemon juice and salt. I associated pancakes as savoury not sweet and could never have them sweet with maple syrup or ice cream or chocolate on them! I am not eating pancakes at the moment 🤣 but always on shrove Tuesday if I had them it’s always lemon juice and salt!? Off on a tangent there sorry but yes will try them in the next order.

Day 83
Feeling relaxed tonight as my youngest is fully back to himself and my husband has gone to a beer festival with his work colleagues so I have the house to myself to an extent! I had a ‘treat tea’ tonight if a low carb bread roll and 2 heck chicken sausages and it was a nice change and felt a bit (not quite but 80% there)like a proper sausage sandwich! I try to keep the carbohydrates below 10g on the 200kcal meal and have completely given up tea and coffee. I realised today I have gone weeks and weeks without a cup of tea and I do love tea but haven’t actually missed it!! I hope everyone has a nice weekend planned I am anticipating a husband with a sore head tomorrow but we shall see….. 🤣

Back