Accountability is key!!

Thank you! That’s so good you are losing weight together and you can support each other. I think having someone alongside you really does help build and lay strong foundations for good habits.
I believe you are right that it does help lay down strong foundations of good habits. We still both have a way to go but we will walk this journey together.
Day 102
I wore a ‘new’ item of clothing today for school run. It’s not technically new but I have haven’t ever been able to wear it. It’s just a duster style green jacket to wear over jeans and a top and at the start of this my shoulders made it unwearable (I inherited the shoulders off my dads side, even when I have been at my lowest weight I have quite broad shoulders and used to swim competitively as a child so lived in the pool!) but today it went on fine and I felt really shocked and delighted I could wear it! It’s nice to be able to get these items gradually out of the wardrobe as many of the items have been languishing there for the better part of a decade. Not sure if some will have passed the test of time but will be fun as the weight goes down to see it.
I think I have had my fill of tiramisu shakes 🤣 I don’t know what possessed me last order but have ended up having two of the tiramisu shakes today!
such a wonderful feeling to put on clothing that has lurked in the back of the wardrobe as they didn't fit . I love it when a can put a garment of clothing on and it fits after years of lurking with intent. Congrats on your NSV.

Day 102
I wore a ‘new’ item of clothing today for school run. It’s not technically new but I have haven’t ever been able to wear it. It’s just a duster style green jacket to wear over jeans and a top and at the start of this my shoulders made it unwearable (I inherited the shoulders off my dads side, even when I have been at my lowest weight I have quite broad shoulders and used to swim competitively as a child so lived in the pool!) but today it went on fine and I felt really shocked and delighted I could wear it! It’s nice to be able to get these items gradually out of the wardrobe as many of the items have been languishing there for the better part of a decade. Not sure if some will have passed the test of time but will be fun as the weight goes down to see it.
I think I have had my fill of tiramisu shakes 🤣 I don’t know what possessed me last order but have ended up having two of the tiramisu shakes today!
Well done! I love this part unfortunately many items don’t make the test of time but I love mostly simple styles thankfully and patterned kimonos so only really the leopard print has failed to be relevant 2 years on!

Congratulations on your first 100 days of commitment to living healthily! l'm sure you'll apply this to staying at a healthy weight too.

Day 103
Busy busy today managed to get sorted at sat down about half an hour ago and it is so nice haha! It’s been a nice day and both my boys have had a good day between their classes, play dates , school and after school club and me ferrying them about so that makes me happy!
I had the spaghetti bolognese pot in the post school heading out of after school activity and it was just the job as I was starting to get quite hungry and it staved it off for a good while! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

One busy day for you, Mind you from drawing on my sisters experience she is has been very busy for years bring up 4 girls with her husband and the girls are close in age. Now they are all adults but still living at home my sister and brother in law are mum and dad taxi lol But they love to do this for the girls in this day and age to ensure that they are safe. I do not have any family just hubby and I and our dog who seems to make just as much mess as a child :rotflmao: . Bolognese seemed to hit the spot. Been a while since I have had one.

Have a lovely weekend yourself. Hopefully you find a little bit of me time to recharge the batteries. Easier said than done with having a family.

Day 103
Busy busy today managed to get sorted at sat down about half an hour ago and it is so nice haha! It’s been a nice day and both my boys have had a good day between their classes, play dates , school and after school club and me ferrying them about so that makes me happy!
I had the spaghetti bolognese pot in the post school heading out of after school activity and it was just the job as I was starting to get quite hungry and it staved it off for a good while! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Possibly the only upside of lockdowns was all the mad running running to clubs etc was on hold 🙈

Day 104
Weigh in eve today wondering what it will bring and hoping it’s good either the same or a small loss. I would like to get a bit further into the 13’s but we’ll see! Funnily enough felt hungry today which I haven’t in a while but I think I was distracted and hadnt drunk my usual water amount so thankfully this put paid to that! Nearing the end of the tiramisu shakes I have grown used to them now but it’s certainly been a very tiramisu meal replacement led month haha so maybe a break from them for the time being!

Day 105
Absolutely thrilled today 3.5lbs off and I have hit the 4st mark and on with BMI I am classified as overweight! I am pleased but tend to not look at BMI as much as it has muscular athletes (which of course I DEFINITELY am not nor will I ever be 😂) as obese which seems quite silly so look more at the numbers on the scales!
Have been so pleased today it feels like I am well into my journey with some way to go but the end goal is getting nearer and after that above all it’s the staying there that is the top thing to remember otherwise this entire process has been for nothing! I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

Last edited:
Congrats on reaching the 4st mark and being classified as being overweight by the BMI scale. You now well on half way there to your goal weight which is a great achievement. Your now on the homeward bound journey like me. I have just reached over my half way point.

Congrats on reaching the 4st mark and being classified as being overweight by the BMI scale. You now well on half way there to your goal weight which is a great achievement. Your now on the homeward bound journey like me. I have just reached over my half way point.
Well done to you that is brilliant we can do this!!

Day 106
A good day today it’s been a bit of a steadier day work wise which is a relief and it’s some breathing space and you don’t feel like you are rushing through everything! I managed to wear a Button up
Shirt I couldn’t get near to a few months back which was good!

Day 107
I am nearing the end of the tiramisu shakes haha! I honestly have had a good lesson learned to double check the amounts of shakes so I am not overdoing the one flavour🤣 no doubt I will miss them now I am used to them!
I managed a good day today and had drank my water by 4pm meaning I could have the fizzy water on the evening (not sure there is a difference but always make sure to have still/tap water. I realised it’s also 107 days since I have had tea or coffee and I haven’t really missed them. I will eventually go back to tea as I loved it but for the time being will stay the course!

Day 108
I have noticed this month my usual mid month migraine hasn’t happened and it’s usually like clockwork (just look will get it tomorrow now!) I do wonder if my hormone balance have changed with the weight loss making me less likely? Who knows but happy enough to not have one!
I had the chocolate mint shake today and not sure I am convinced of it it’s nothing bad but nothing special going to look up some pack hacks I think (getting very adventurous!)

Day 108
I have noticed this month my usual mid month migraine hasn’t happened and it’s usually like clockwork (just look will get it tomorrow now!) I do wonder if my hormone balance have changed with the weight loss making me less likely? Who knows but happy enough to not have one!
I had the chocolate mint shake today and not sure I am convinced of it it’s nothing bad but nothing special going to look up some pack hacks I think (getting very adventurous!)
I hope you don't get a migraine, when I was in my 20's and 30's I use to get migraines a couple of times a month. I think mine where triggered by the fact I was working full time and studying for my nursing qualification so sleep became in short supply. So I know lack of sleep for me over a period of days can trigger them. Touch wood not had one for years. (temping fate) The last one was triggered by iv steroids I had such an horrific pain I could barely get my head off the pillow. So I presume it was a side effect of the treatment. I was dreading the next few days of treatment but I didn't have any more just the first dose. I had to have the treatment as I had a flare with MS, it did the trick and stopped the flare from being so severe. So I have a little insight into the pain migraines can bring. From what little I know there are numerous triggers that are known ones such as certain foods and hormones can play a big part as well.

They are horrible @purpleorc aren’t they it is one of those where people think oh it’s just a headache and I always say you definitely have never had a headache!! I bet you are so glad you haven’t had them for a while but it is like you say worth me having a bit of research on them see if there are any triggers.

Day 109
Keeping on keeping on today and I actually purchased some new bras today as the ones I have been wearing no longer fit! Felt nice to try another style and smaller size than I have been so a good positive step!
Also it is the last day of the dreaded tiramisu shakes!! New box starting tomorrow have purchased some new things like the lemon pancakes (bit dubious we shall see) and the chocolate and orange layered bar which I have high hopes for again we shall see!!

Day 110
Busy Friday doing the classes school run and ferrying (with an hour and half sit in the car wait for my eldest’s after school class to finish it’s a good job I live reading and was quite nice to sit for that time haha!). I opened the new box today and tried the cherries and berries shake and it was nice but a tad to sweet for me in a way I wasn’t sure. It is fine to drink but not sure I will order them again I do like all the shakes and even this one was ok but not amazing! Onwards to the weekend have a lovely weekend everyone!

Day 111
Weigh in eve today so will see what’s what not thinking either way but in honesty I always doubt myself and think I am long overdue a stay the same. It’s terrible(or realistic?!) I am such a glass half full person in relation to diets and weight loss but I just want to be cautious with myself and not go to hell on a horse or my skill of self sabotage.
I tried the lemon pancakes which did feel very out of my comfort zone of shakes and I have talked about previously I am not sure of sweet pancakes. They weren’t half bad and with some fry light were passable and tasty enough! I would have preferred salt and lemon juice on them but they were nice haha! I also tried the white chocolate and raspberry shake and was pleasantly surprised if you close your eyes you can pretend you are drinking a milky bar 😂 which as a chocoholic is right up my street! I hope everyone is well.

Back