Accountability is key!!

Day 200
Busy day at work today but not back until next Wednesday now which is good! Hoping a got caught up on everything so not in a panicked mess next Wednesday! On plan but feel nervous about weigh in Sunday but also looking forward as want to get back to my routine!

Day 201
Good steady day today am feeling nervous about the scales but not going to dwell as know I am back on plan! I am going to do some new year resolutions tomorrow have started thinking on about them and will keep them flexible but will set the weight target one. Off out tomorrow but not drinking but will be nice to be out!

Have fun today.

Day 202
Quick New Years resolution list before I go out.
- to hit my target of 10st by end of March 2022
-to learn how to knit (I am terrible I can’t knit or anything!)
-to keep working on my confidence
-to keep on my ‘diary’ on here even if some times I am talking rubbish it really does help.
-to keep growing in confidence in myself
-to start going to park runs on a Saturday morning
that’s all I can think of right now in terms of ‘selfish’ personal resolutions😂 but have millions of others which I won’t bore anyone with! Happy New Year everyone!!! 🌈🎉🎊

Day 204
First weigh in of the year today and it was with some trepidation I felt a bit argh as being honest I have been grazing a bit so wondered what the scales would say but promised myself I would weigh today regardless. It was a nice result 0.5lb off but it may well catch up and show on the scales next week! Anyhow back to plan fully tomorrow I have stuck to it just little bits so no more for that! I had a nice night out on New Years eve and it was lovely to wear what I wanted and not feel awful! Facing my fear of seeing the scales has helped me and refocused me so will get back into it! I haven’t been off still drinking the water but the grazing has got to go spoke to me mam yesterday and she said even if it was a gain it’s Christmas where the usually routines and rules go off haha so glad whilst I have slightly erred in my ways I have stayed the course and had a lovely Christmas!

Day 205
Productive day today even though the kids rent back into nursery and school until tomorrow! It’s 2 days early but I got the tree and lights down today as back into ‘normal’ swing of things from tomorrow.
I had the lemon pancakes for the first time in ages and they were really nice, Wednesday I am going to try to chicken fajitas which should be interesting I will let you know(!). I still am liking the Irish cream shake so may have to stock up on these for sure but just not go overboard haha! Busy day tomorrow so going to get the water drank early as possible!

Loving your start to the New Year, @Bertie81

Day 206
Definitely a busy one today and it was helped by the fact the people coming to give us an estimate on the new windows was running late so I could get more stuff done before they arrived!
I have gone for a two egg omelette with a bit of light mozzarella and a splash of milk for tea and it was lovely think I will make that a tea a lot more often as omelettes are so underrated but it was tasty! Trying the chicken fajitas tomorrow will see how it goes!

Day 207
Back into work for the one day and it was surprisingly productive one to say I am
Not back in until Monday!
I tried the chicken fajitas from Exante tonight and they were surpassingly nice more the flatbread that you make but the ‘chicken’ wasn’t so bad either not sure it was chicken but did the job!! Have caught the journalling or diarying bug and have started to keep a journal and to organise myself which so far (and we are only a few days in!) it’s going ok. Certainly coming here every day has helped me along with everyone else on this forum. Hoping for a more organised 2022!

Have another good day today, @Bertie81

You have done so well, losing one third of your body weight. My 2022 wish for you is that you get to goal and find a way of maintaining your new figure, and staying healthy.

Have another good day today, @Bertie81

You have done so well, losing one third of your body weight. My 2022 wish for you is that you get to goal and find a way of maintaining your new figure, and staying healthy.
Thank you so much it really means a lot and support from you and people on here has helped to spur me on. I hope I can maintain I think that’s the biggest battle to contend with so definitely need to keep working on my mindset. You are doing brilliant and have hit the ground running in January, my wish for you in 2022 is to keep losing and the consistency you are already doing 😃.

Day 208
How freezing is it today which is to be expected with it being January but Christmas was so mild it’s a bit of a shock! Good day today and I had a cinnamon shake which I haven’t had in a few weeks and I really enjoyed it so was nice to have a ten minute break whilst my youngest napped and looking out at the cold and drinking it! I had to get to drying sorted out afterwards so had to be quick smart haha!

Day 209
Happy Friday everyone! Good day today but it was chilly but of a mess up with my shake today I made one up and was wiping down the kitchen counter top and knocked it over managed to save half of it but honestly I am so clumsy and always have been! Bit of a confession for tomorrow I am doing a park run (I say run it will be a walk for me not a run!) but have wanted to do one for a while and thought will give it a go! Fingers crossed it goes ok either way I am walking it for sure haha!

Day 209
Happy Friday everyone! Good day today but it was chilly but of a mess up with my shake today I made one up and was wiping down the kitchen counter top and knocked it over managed to save half of it but honestly I am so clumsy and always have been! Bit of a confession for tomorrow I am doing a park run (I say run it will be a walk for me not a run!) but have wanted to do one for a while and thought will give it a go! Fingers crossed it goes ok either way I am walking it for sure haha!
the run sounds fun. Let me know how you got on

Day 210
I did a park run! I took it very slowly but felt really pleased and proud of myself! I was lapped probably twice or more by the person who came in ‘first’ but I am just happy I did it and I have never been sporty I was only ever good at swimming (which I plan to take up again next month!). It was a nice supportive environment and the volunteers who help run it offer encouragement as you go round! Good day on plan but it is coming up to my time of the month so not sure what the scales will say tomorrow and a I tend to get delayed gains from the previous week from knowledge of my dieting history. Whatever it is I am glad I completed what I set out to achieve and went this morning!
I hope everyone has had a nice Saturday.

Day 210
It’s stay the same this week for me which I am pleased about as I was grazing the week prior to this and time of the month is approaching.
Good day though I took my two to a soft play centre which I have to admit I don’t like personally but for kids they are great. It was nice to be able to follow them around a lot easier than I would have been 6months go for sure.
It was two shakes today for meal replacements which I enjoyed and for tea doing a konjac rice and prawn stir fry thank you for tips you gave me a whilst ago @AliGal it made the world of difference and enjoy the konjac rice now!

I'll try the konjac rice when my noodles run out. I do cut the noodles with scissors - so not so long.

Well done on the park run! and the staying the same. A good result for your week.

Back