Accountability is key!!

Day 227
Good day today managed to get my CV and covering letter done. I won’t get anywhere but view it as a positive sign my confidence is increasing!
I had pancakes again today and the toffee caramel for meal replacements which was nice (and thankfully doesn’t offend my eldests nostrils haha!) and a omelette for tea which I enjoyed! I am loving the salted caramel bar at the moment so sticking with them for the time being! It may change but for the time being sticking with what I know!

Day 228
Busy day today with my youngest and my dad came to visit which was lovely.
We had a walk to the park which was nice and quite bracing with the weather and when the eldest finished school he saw my dad which was great as he is obsessed with his ‘dan dar’🤣
Had two shakes today for meal replacements which was a change and need to use them up have become a bit like I want a pretend meal (!) such as the pots or lemon pancakes but really enjoyed the shakes today. Nothing much else to add today but it’s nearly the weekend yay!

Day 229
Happy weekend everyone😀 it’s been a nice day but didn’t get my water drink until about half an hour ago due to a crazy afternoon! I had the coconut shake and the Irish cream shake today which was nice but in lovely news I am off swimming tomorrow and my usual cossie is now too big! I have smaller ones I can wear and will wear but feel really happy as remember trying them on previously and them not being wearable.
I had hoped to hit 11st by the end of this month but realistically don’t think I will lose 3lbs this week so hoping for either a stay the same or a loss of anything! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Day 230
Lovely but blustery day today for sure! Swimming was lots of fun and I felt ok in my cossie was strange to not feel paranoid the entire time and just enjoy it!
I did my standard(!) is Irish cream shake and lemon pancakes for meal replacement and having a salted caramel bar in a bit! Fingers crossed for tomorrow but will be thrilled with a stay the same like I said yesterday I doubt I will hit 11st but let’s see tomorrow.

Day 231
Lovely surprise this morning I lost 3lbs which I didn’t think would happen!! It also means I have hit my January goal of hitting 11st and just scraped under! I haven’t had a 10 at the start of my weight since I can remember so delighted!
My final goal is in sight but I think it will take some time and happy with that. Starting to slowing think about maintaining as from very wise advice from here and form personal experience that is the toughest part. I just know I cannot let it happen again! Anyhow lovely end to the weekend now to focus and just keep on going!

Day 232
Bit of a start to the day as something didn’t go to plan at work so lot of it was spent trying to rectify it! This consequently y out me into a bit of a bad mood but I did give in and think sod it I want a load of chocolate it didn’t cross my mind which is stood as it was my default stress buster. I am someone who eats her feelings and when I am sad /angry or stressed I have an emotional association with eating food that isn’t good for me in large amounts. This red education of my brain I am sure will be ongoing as habits like that don’t just stop.
On a positive note a good day on the plan and we are getting new windows fitted tomorrow!

Day 233
I forgot to say the other day I submitted my application for that job it was if anything good practice and I am part time and they probably want a full time worker but glad I did it! I love my job and team but eventually do want to go more towards what I applied for maybe not now as my two are still very young and the hours suit my life!
Good day on plan we had new windows installed today and it looks so much better! I had two shakes and had skinny noodles with chicken sausages for you meal which was ok! I am planning on keeping up the park run and may start swimming in the week as I LOVE swimming but haven’t gone in ages bar last week with my two kids. This would be in the evening to get a bit of headspace to myself and dare I say it time of my own. I hope I don’t sound selfish there!

Day 234
Good day today and it’s the end of my working week and the start of the crazy rushing about and back and forths with my two!
Think I am back into a routine with them it’s always hard after Christmas getting back into one but feeling more at ease etc!
Good day on the plan had lemon pancakes a cinnamon swirl shake and a maple and pecan flapjack for my bar and for tea I am using up the heck chicken sausages so just used them up with some konjac rice and soy sauce which wasn’t too bad!

Day 235
Ok day it was a bit of a stressful pick up as my eldest wanted to play on the grass isn’t he school and of course the youngest wanted to follow which is fine in. Theory but the grass in on the car park so had to have eyes in the back of my head and pretty much follow a rampaging bunch of 5 year olds and toddlers so I didn’t lose sight of them 🤣!
Had the 2 shakes (Irish cream again!) and a chocolate peanut butter one which was nice and the konjac noodles. Hoping to maybe get a swim in tomorrow we shall see!

Day 236
Glad it’s Friday I am a bit hormonal today so looking forward to a bit of a less hectic paced few days(not likely!) have stuck well the the plan have have a few bits such as a piece of ham or something like that so watching myself as know my hormones can sometimes set me on and I don’t want to go down that route grazing can lead to gorging I suppose and I don’t want that!
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend 😃

Day 236
Bit nervous about tomorrows weigh in as have been about 93% strict this week and have had a few evenings where I have grazed only little bits like a grape or some ham but it adds up so hoping I stay the same and not back into the 11’s but not obsessing will take it as a learning curve and make sure not to repeat it next week! All will be revealed and even if it’s back in it’s not the end of the world as it’s better than where I started and my TOTM is due very soon so all these factors count. Me fretting is also a sign of TOTM too haha!

Day 237
Late entry here as it’s Monday morning but like to write on here for myself! Slight gain this week of 0.75lb which I was expecting as mentioned I had be grazing a little bit and also TOTM on its way! Onwards though and back onto full throttle with no grazing hopefully a loss next week but not going to rush it would like to be back in the 10s again but we shall see! Will be back later haha!

Day 238
Not too bad of a Monday everyone was a bit muted but ok today so glad we have Monday out of the way!
I have a bit of a sore throat coming on so sound rather gravelly today 😂 I have a deep voice anyway so the teams call at work tomorrow should be fun haha!
Good day on plan today I had two shakes and the maple and flapjack bar but tomorrow I am trying the chocolate fudge bar which I tried years ago but didn’t like it so will be interesting for me to see if my opinion has changed!!

Day 239
Not too bad of a day today it was a lot more sociable than it was yesterday at work which was nice.
It’s my husbands birthday today so have bought a cake (unluckily or maybe luckily!) I didn’t learn to bake my mam is amazing at it but me it’s best to opt for a shop bought cake!
Looking forward to trying the chocolate fudge bar later we shall see how it tastes a few years later from when I last tried it the Thai noodle pot was nice and the water had made me freezing so it was a nice warm up meal haha!

Day 240
I surprised myself and actually enjoyed the chocolate fudge bar not sure if that’s because I have been on Exante a while so my tastes have changed but it was nice!
Good day on plan I have had a bit of a background hormone headache today so hoping it doesn’t go full blast tomorrow when I have drop off and pick up etc.

Day 241
Bit of a tough one day not for any reason in particular it was just the hormones got the better of me and felt a bit blah but have stuck to the plan and set for an early night! Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully the hormonal funk will be done in the morning haha! I bought some slim pops which are like giant low calorie crisp breads and had 2 of those with some tuna and low fat mayonnaise which was a nice change and even better super quick to do!! Right off to bed to give my head a shake!!

Day 242
Happy Friday everyone hope everyone has a nice weekend planned I haven’t got anything in particular mapped out but will try and find some inspiration tonight (via Google and what’s on for kids search 😂) good day on plan I have been busy getting and shifting my two around today so feel a bit all in again tonight but looking forward to the weekend! Have a good one everyone!

Day 243
A good day today we went around the shops and I managed to go swimming in my own which was lovely! I am that conditioned with my two though I texted my husband to say all done and he was like you could have taken longer haha! Just not used to having time to myself! I Have always loved swimming as I just love the water and I can empty my mind, I used to swim for the county as a teenager (obviously I am no where near that now 😂) but the love of swimming has stayed with me and the weight loss has given me the gift of being able to go swimming again as like a fool I couldn’t bring myself to do it when I was at my highest weight(more fool me though) it shouldn’t have stopped me but it did. Good day on plan had the Exante chicken fajitas (the chicken part is no really chicken in any way shape or form) and the flatbread which I love and a Thai noodle pot. For tea I had some tuna and this slim pop cracker breads. Weigh in tomorrow we shall see.

Day 244
Busy one today so getting this is early as travelling and other bits!! 3.1lbs off which I am really pleased with and it’s knocked me further into the 10’s do think this is the bit where it’s going to keep jumping up and down as my body has never been this weight in over a decade so probably is like what is going on. Will stay firm and focused I am about 16lbs from my goal as I don’t want to go any further down as I am 5ft 7 if I can have a ‘buffer’ where my weight fluctuates by 3lbs that is great. Slow and steady wins the race, I hope everyone has had a nice weekend.

Day 245
Good day today and an nice start to the week. Work was productive and both my kids were eating to go for school and nursery and it’s half term next week. I had the konjac noodles again tonight which was nice and really enjoyed the Thai noodle pot for my dinner hoping to keep the focus this week!

Back